5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT CEREAL
Published on March 23, 2012 by Torres

1.0 out of 5 stars They increased the price!!
it use to be 4 boxes of Special K Red Berries Cereal, 16.7 Ounce Box for $11-13. now it's 3 boxes for $14-15! outrageous!! ~_~!! now this isnt any cheaper than the stores.
Published on February 6, 2012 by K. Siu

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars They increased the price!!, February 6, 2012
This review is from: Special K Red Berries Cereal, 16.7 Ounce Box (Pack of 3) (Grocery)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as Fresh, September 23, 2012
It's a good deal for the money, but not quite as fresh product as you receive from grocery store? It is eatable but I wish they would send me the same product I purchase at the store!

3.0 out of 5 stars fairly goood ceral, somewhat high price compared to local stores, April 28, 2012
R. Lee Dailey "Lee_Dailey" (sol system, terra, usa, tx, bedford) - See all my reviews
howdy y'all,

the current price works out to $3.50 per box. that is a tad higher than local shops, but it is acceptable [when combined with free shipping] in exchange for the convenience.

as for the cereal itself, i enjoy it. [*grin*] it aint _wonderful_ but it is enjoyable. i agree that the sugar content is a tad high. sometimes i add some freeze dried bananas to it and that helps a good deal.

rated a THREE cuz it is as expected, nothing more and nothing less.

take care,
lee

1.0 out of 5 stars Contains GMOs! We say NO!, September 8, 2012
Kellogg's Special K Red Berries cereal contains genetically modified organisms which have been patented by chemical companies that genetically engineered them in a lab and made them resistant to high levels of a chemical called glyphosate, an herbicide, which is linked to birth defects, cancer, organ damage and inflammatory bowel disease. It also has insecticidal properties and kills off beneficial gut flora. These GMOs have not been subjected to independent, long term, peer reviewed studies to prove that they are safe. My family doesn't eat them. GMOs are linked to organ damage, faulty insulin regulation and obesity, autoimmune disease, autism and a whole host of other health and environmental problems. Kellogg has contributed $632,500 to a propaganda campaign in California which is spreading lies to convince people that they should vote again GMO Labeling (prop. 37) in California on Nov. 6th because they don't want you to know that Special K Red Berries contain GMOs. 50 countries around the world require that GMOs be labeled. Kellogg does not use GMOs in these countries. We are boycotting all Kellogg's products. Join GMO Free USA, a grassroots consumer email initiative that is contacting Kellogg en masse with emails to tell them to Just Label It or remove it. Americans have the right to know what's in their food! [...]

1.0 out of 5 stars Outrageous price increase, March 12, 2012
This product used to be affordable but with the price increase and for fewer boxes it is definitely not worth it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hate the price increase!!!, March 9, 2012
J. Smyth "Nursehug" (Tyner, NC United States) - See all my reviews
We first went from 4 boxes to 3....now we went from 8+ dollars to > 14 dollars. I will NOT pay this. Walmart and Food Lion are much much cheeper now. I will cancel this subscription today. Makes NO since.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT CEREAL, March 23, 2012
While I understand people getting upset over the price increase, the low rate is to reflect the quality of the product not the cost increase by Amazon or their vendors. I actually use the subscribe option to save money but cancel or put on hold after a few days, I never leave any order to be sent automaticatedly since I will risk the chance of having to pay more, we need to be responsible buyers. Amazon is a business and knows that they will make money on those not paying attention, PEOPLE that is what life had become so get over and on with it. I do prefer the 3 boxes since 4 was to much for us and still buy it when it goes down in price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, May 30, 2013
This was one of our favorite cereals, and with 5 kids, plus my husband and I, we went through A LOT of it. Too bad it's GMO. Gross. Regretting every bite now. We will be finding an alternative.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really love this test, January 31, 2013
I love the Special K cereals, This has become one of my fev. brand of cereal.
Just that Amazon keep changing the quantity of the subscription and that makes hard to keep things in mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars K IS THE WAY, December 29, 2012
Everyone in our home LOVES this cereal... We enjoy this even as snacks... Its great quality and the fruit does make a huge difference. FRESH AND GOOD.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›