Customer Discussions > Red (Special Edition) [Blu-ray] forum

Special Edition is $13 At Target! C'mon, Amazon, Price Match the Right Version!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 27, 2011 7:48:38 AM PST
Watcher says:
http://weeklyad.target.com/target/default.aspx?ref=nav%5Fweeklyad&action=entryflash

$13 for the Special Edition Blu-ray at Target. Amazon is matching the single disc version for the same price but that is incorrect. They should be price matching the Special Edition that's currently $23.99 here on Amazon.

Posted on Jan 27, 2011 9:53:33 AM PST
Jeff Ortiz says:
I just saw the Ad. Your Are Correct. Amazon needs to price adjust this item

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 27, 2011 8:35:27 PM PST
donnie bonn says:
looking at target ad right now. was at target earlier. special edition dvd or single disc blu ray is 13 dollars. special edition blu ray is 22.99

Posted on Feb 17, 2011 6:26:30 PM PST
old hag says:
BR Special Edition a rip off! Paid a lot more to get what seemed to be extras but they aren't worth the money. Except for the paltry deleted scenes the rest is accessed during the movie and the trivia is not related to the subject. Wish I had spent less and just gotten the regular BR disk. Don't waste your money

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 24, 2011 5:58:53 PM PST
Serkan Okar says:
Ok I just looked at Target and RED Special Edition Blu ray is 29.99 (original price is 34.99). I realize your post is dated Jan 27, maybe the price went up. Amazon is still cheaper but I DO think they can reduce the price even lower :-)

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 19, 2011 5:59:42 AM PDT
Clay Porter says:
I realize this is an old message, but on the Special Edition you get DTS-MA vs Dolby Digital (AC3) on the Blu-Ray movie-only. For many HT enthusiasts, the audio is the most important feature, and worth the markup.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Jan 27, 2011
Latest post:  Apr 19, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Red (Special Edition)
Red (Special Edition) by Bruce Willis (DVD - 2011)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (3,136)