5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing color, great all around product!!!
Amazing product! i love mixing the colors (cupcake pink and wildflower), and the color always turns out spectacular!
Published on August 21, 2010 by Heylola2

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Bright, even with bleached hair.
It's not as bright as I wanted. However my little sisters like it. It stays in for ab 2 weeks.
Published on December 25, 2012 by Tae

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing color, great all around product!!!, August 21, 2010
This review is from: Special Effects Hair Dye -Wildflower Purple #24 (Misc.)
I have been using just 2 bottles of hair dye for about 6 months, and they still haven't run out. The color lasts for a few months, and it fades to really nice shades. I HIGHLY suggest bleaching your hair beforehand, it doesn't stay in long or show up well if you don't. They smell really nice. Remember to wear gloves when appling, because it can stain your fingers for a few days. The ones that say they glow in UV light really do glow!

Cupcake pink and wildflower mixed:
After a few days... [...]

Wicked awesome product, this is the brand to buy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best color EVER!!!!, October 18, 2013
This review is from: Special Effects Hair Dye -Wildflower Purple #24 (Misc.)
I love this color becauase, it is just awesome, I bleached my hair from natural black to blonde,left the color in for aboit 4-5 hours, washed it out with lukewarm water, because I just could'nt do cold water, and this color came out so pretty,a very bold bluish purple at first, then gradually fades to a very pretty lavendar color. When it comes back into stock, I will be buying this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dye., May 13, 2011
This review is from: Special Effects Hair Dye -Wildflower Purple #24 (Misc.)
I've used several types of pink dye, and Special Effects Cupcake pink was always my favourite. Wildflower definitely has not let me down! I dilute my dyes, as I prefer pastel colours, and this still fades less than anything else. A really great product. It's a shame you can't find it anywhere besides online, but the extra shipping costs are worth it in the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars then leave SFX on for about 2 hours or until it's pretty dry, and I get incredibly bright color that ..., October 19, 2014
This review is from: Special Effects Hair Dye -Wildflower Purple #24 (Misc.)
I bleach and dye my hair at home, have been doing so for years, and I've only ever used SFX. I have medium brown hair, bleach to a light yellow, then leave SFX on for about 2 hours or until it's pretty dry, and I get incredibly bright color that fades slowly. This color starts getting significantly lighter at 3-4 weeks and fades to a lovely lavender. Very satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wildflower purple dye, July 12, 2013
This review is from: Special Effects Hair Dye -Wildflower Purple #24 (Misc.)
Wildflower is the #1 purple dye in my book. This one is a vivid neon blue/violet in bright overhead light, & a softer purple in direct sunlight. It's multi-tonal color is so great & it doesnt fade grayish or mauve-ish when it starts to go. I use it over naturally blonde (dishwatery & darker) hair & it still comes out F@&$ YOU bright. Now it's just becoming hard to find. Someone told me they only make this color batch a few times a year but that's secondhand knowledge that is probably beans. Still searching for more

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Bright, even with bleached hair., December 25, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 27, 2014
This review is from: Special Effects Hair Dye -Wildflower Purple #24 (Misc.)
Thank you again for your prompt service and the plastic gloves—wonderful (very dark) dolor!

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent dye, but there are better., January 4, 2013
This review is from: Special Effects Hair Dye -Wildflower Purple #24 (Misc.)
I dye my hair purple a lot. This dye was alright, but it faded quickly, and when it did fade, it turned my hair a greyish color. I love Special Effects but they have better purple dye than this shade.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad..., September 22, 2014
This review is from: Special Effects Hair Dye -Wildflower Purple #24 (Misc.)
My daughter got what she wanted

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 11, 2015