Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback

on March 9, 2003
"Anna's Special Present" has been my favorite book since i was little. I remember wanting to read it all of the time. I think at one point i had most of it memorized. This book teaches you that as much as you don't get along with your brothers or sisters, you really do love them, no matter what. I have learned that from personal experiance.
on March 13, 2003
It all starts when Anna and her sister Katy are fighting over Emily, Anna's favorite doll. Katy is always stealing it from Anna because she likes it just as much as her sister does. But then, Katy gets very sick and has to go into the hospital. Anna is very upset and scaired for her sister. She tries to think of a way to help her sister feel better. Anna comes up with the perfect way to do that. Read this story and find out about the love, hate, and events that change the characters forever...