Surviving the Cut 3 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Special Warfare Combatant-Craft Crewman, Basic A five week course designed to weed out the weak with pool confidence events, punishing beach runs, obstacle courses and a non-stop 50 hour pain session in chilling waters. 75 percent will not survive the cut.
2. Army Sniper The best soldiers learn the craft of shooting from extreme distances and are put to the test to see if they can make the critical kill shot. Miss by an inch and they're shipped home. 50% will not survive the cut.
3. Air Force Driver Students are pushed to the limit as they struggle to learn the art of staying calm in adverse underwater conditions. 1 in 3 will not survive the cut.
4. Army Sapper To earn the sapper tab, solidiers suffer through weeks of demolitions testing and physical torment, then fight through a week of non-stop missions with less than 10 minutes of sleep a night. Half will not survive the cut.
5. Army Night Stalker For six weeks, students are pushed through a barrage of mental and physical stress testing: escape and evasion, long-distance land navigation, hand-to-hand combat, special weapons, and emergency medical response skills. 1 in 3 will not survive the cut.
6. Special Warfare Combatant-Craft Crewman, Advanced These students face hostile water rescue tests, brutal team building events, and small boat operations in extreme conditions, with hopes of becoming Special Boat Operators combating maritime terrorism and piracy.
Interesting series for anyone with any curiosity about military training. Great to watch on a rainy day when you're stuck inside feeling sorry for yourself.Published 4 months ago by Marcus Aurelius
This is part two of the "Surviving the Cut" series. I've been only able to watch the US Air Force Combat Diver course which is conducted in Panama City, Florida. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Mike
I am so very grateful there are persevering people like these dedicated to such grueling jobs! This is but an insignificant peek at what they go through to serve...Published 12 months ago by Kindle Customer
Surviving the Cut, SWCC is a true to life documentary of the training and hardship the Navy's secret operators of Naval Special Warfare go through. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Troy Schmidt
season 2 sucked. boring. over priced. season 1 is wayyyyy better. husband did not enjoy and thought it was lamePublished 14 months ago by Sheena