Special features included in BtVS Collector's Set?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 21, 2009 8:11:57 PM PST
bookE says:
I own all 7 seasons of the "fat" sets of Buffy.
Are the special features from these sets included in the Collector's Set?
Are there any additional features not in the "fat" sets?

Thanks!

Posted on Feb 13, 2009 2:49:04 PM PST
Kate Wilhite says:
The dvds for each season are the same as the individual sets. However, the Collector's Set has an additional disc devoted to special features.

Posted on Oct 17, 2010 9:56:03 AM PDT
Customer says:
The Original complete collection had 40 disks. According to the product description - This only has 39. Does this mean that the extra disk is missing from the 2010 complete collection ?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 17, 2010 4:42:23 PM PDT
John Graham says:
Yes, no 40th. disc or letter from Joss in these new sets.

Posted on Oct 19, 2010 10:12:23 AM PDT
DAS88 says:
Who cares about a fricking letter.LOL Or boring extras.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 19, 2010 10:50:50 AM PDT
John Graham says:
I could care less about the letter but the round table discussion with the cast would have been nice to have.

Posted on Oct 19, 2010 12:45:19 PM PDT
Customer says:
The commentaries are usually interesting. And it's very disappointing that Amazon sells this set as a the same collection as the former one - but it contains less content. In fact it's even rather misleading considering that they also show the reviews of the 40 disk set as reviews for this set without noting that there's a difference. In fact - currently the highest ranking review says :
"I have covered each of the seven season of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" elsewhere, so here I want to talk about the "EXCLUSIVE, NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN EXTRAS" included on the 40th DVD in "The Chosen Collection" (Yes, the other 39 discs are the same produced for the individual series sets)" - which is totally irrelevant since this disk isn't included !

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 19, 2010 12:50:42 PM PDT
John Graham says:
They always combine reviews even between different formats, lol. The problem is the description changed between Sunday and Monday(after a ton of people ordered). As I said elsewhere the classic bait and switch. I don't believe it was on purpose but it worked out that way.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Jan 21, 2009
Latest post:  Oct 19, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: The Complete Series - Seasons 1-7
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: The Complete Series - Seasons 1-7 by Sarah Michelle Gellar (DVD - 2005)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (819)