Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on February 11, 2014
For the price it is a nice looking watch. Upon opening the package I noticed 4 of the fake gems used as hour markers were missing. I knew that at some point they would jam up the inner workings of the watch and 5 minutes later, voila! I was right. Complete junk! In this case I didn't even get what I paid for. Lesson learned...
on October 9, 2013
This is a beautiful skeleton watch that is aesthetically pleasing with the detailing on the silver plates and the bold contrast of the blue hands. The clockwork inside, from the winding clutch to the constantly turning sweep wheel, is worth admiring and certainly keeps me entertained when I'm watching it before an appointment.

If you're a novice to automatic watches (meaning self-winding) like I was, it'll take time for you to get used to remembering to wind the watch once or twice a day. If you're prone to fidgeting, a manual wind watch is the thing for you as it'll give you something productively fiddly (as you are in no danger of overwinding).

I find that between the silver and the leather band, it offsets the "bling" factor of the bright gold and can be therefore worn casually. However, the straps proved too large and bulky for me (as a woman) and I ended up replacing the band with a gold bracelet that made the watch look too fancy for casual outings, but it's good for work, evening outings, and more formal occasions.

This doesn't have the look of a traditional woman's watch, but if you do like a more masculine look with a delicate beauty brought on by the clockwork, this will be a good fit for you, especially if you appreciate a full round face. But be warned it is fairly large. I have a slender wrist so it covers the entire width of my wrist and sits pretty high on top. However, I did get this watch with the intent that it be noticeable, so it only adds to its appeal.
on November 4, 2015
I will rate the good first, The watch seems to be of better quality than I expected from reading earlier reviews on this style of watch. I was impressed with its looks and style which is not bad for a watch less than $15.00 in price. The gold colored body of the watch has a window in the back to look at the movement of the watch turning and it is stainless steel for that back part. The watch has a water resistant notice on the back but nothing in terms of feet or meters - I would not even try just washing your hands with this watch on. The face of the watch is a silver color with blue hands for the hour, minute, and second. Quite attractive at a quick glance. When I received this watch the first thing I noticed was the watch was working and showing time even if incorrect in terms of the real time in my area. I was aware that this is a manual working watch which means you have to keep it turned up about every 12 hours or so if not on your wrist - There is a moving balance inside so it appears to have a limited automatic feature inside. I did not actually wear the watch for a week just to see and check how long it would go before requiring the turning of the watch workings which turned out to be good for about 12 -14 hours. If you are wearing the watch it may work about 16 hours. It does keep good time which is what a watch is for in the first place.Now the not so good: on the watch face it says "Swiss Made" but there is no other indication of where the watch was manufactured - at this price point it certainly is not swiss made. Do not over turn this watch - I usually give no more than twenty turns so the main spring does not break. Looking at the small gears and inside mechanical movement suggest that it is not as detailed in workmanship as say a Japanese,European or even Chinese watch movement. The inside watch band is stamped genuine leather but the outer part of the band is fake vinyl of some sort and is a bit hard to bend at first when placing the watch on your wrist. This is not the type of watch you can wear all day and not worry about damaging - good for the evening wear short time use to show off - I have received many comments as it is an interesting watch. You will have to ask yourself if is worth $15.00 which I think it is but it does require more care that say a Timex. The last down side is that it took about 2 months to receive this watch from malaysia going by the plastic mail wrap package with the watch enclosed in bubble wrap. Amazon is not clear on the time period involved when you order the watch.
on January 18, 2014
The watch is great, especially for the price. The skeleton look is very impressive, along with the engravings. I think the blue hands really make the time piece because of the contrast it makes with the silver and gold. Personally, winding it is not a problem and it gives me something to do whilst waiting.

It can be worn to all sorts of occasions, from casual to formal. It is quite big, so it's sure to get some attention.
on February 3, 2015
This watch is absolutely horrible. I purchased it and received it 2 weeks early, which is only plus. One other is that it looks fabulous. But the good stops there. Upon arriving, I had to punch 3 holes I it for it to fit my wrist with isn't unusually small. Upon closer examination, I noticed that one of the jewels that is used as an hour marker had fallen off and was somewhere inside the watch. Also, the crown didn't work when I tried to wind it. The only part that worked was the kinetic winding device, which barely did anything on its own. I contacted them multiple times and I got the same response. They kept on giving me instructions on how to wind it, no matter how many times I told the the problem. DO NOT BUY FROM YOUYOUPIFA, because their products are horrible, and their customer service is even worse.
on February 3, 2014
Watch is everything the site said it was. Even though it took longer than advertised for it to arrive. It definitely was worth the waite.
on June 14, 2015
For being a mechanical watch, it's cool when it works, but it doesn't last very long. You get what you pay for and that's a cheap watch. As far as being balanced and such, something prevents the watch from lasting more than 5 hours into sleep even wearing it to bed. If you don't mind resetting it every morning, then it would be a good watch as it looks very stylish, and I received 3 compliments from coworkers in the first day, however again I will repeat that the watch does not last through the night.
on April 14, 2014
One night I was just looking at a few of the many watches on Amazon, and I came to this neat watch. After reading all about it, I was sold. When it arrived, my kids was astounded. I told them that not only is it beautiful, but functional, practical, and doesnt require batteries! Now they are requesting that I order them one also. But wait, I will order afew for Christmas gifts! Good thinking... Sincerely, Juanita Wilson...
on July 11, 2014
I am in love with this watch! I have had it a couple days and it keeps perfect time, looks great and will be part of my permanent watch collection for a long time. I have spent several hundred dollars for watches that didn't compare to this in style and craftsmanship. I just bought one for my dad too, and know he will enjoy it just as much.
on July 12, 2014
I can sadly only say LOVE with three letters. This watch came perfect, and still is perfect. I get people all the time thinking it cost so much more and that it is an amazing watch. I'm absolutely in love with this watch, I would highly suggest buying this.