5.0 out of 5 stars Best wallet case, love it
I have used tons of cases for iphones. I found the otter-box defender series before it was popular back when the first 3g was released and knew this case was a quality case for people who mistreat phones. (Like I do) Now I predict this case will soon keep get pretty popular soon. Reason:

PROS:
-No magnetic failure of cards
-protected my 4s from two...
Published on November 5, 2011 by ITguru

1.0 out of 5 stars Breaks easily
Published on August 25, 2012 by Dex86

5.0 out of 5 stars Best wallet case, love it, November 5, 2011

PROS:
-No magnetic failure of cards
-protected my 4s from two hard falls on the screen perfectly, not a scratch. Case sticks out above the screen a bit.
-It is aesthetically pleasing. (i got the white) A
-All the buttons are very easy to press and use. (power, volume) A+
-The case does make phone a bit bulky but not bad at all considering I have used the Defender series and no longer carry wallet. B+
-The "silent" switch is OK to switch on an off. (nothing like without a case but very usable) A-
-The official apple data cable dimension fit perfectly. Car chargers that have the data cable wider than normal dimensions will NOT fit. B
-Speak, camera, flash, and microphone slots are perfect. A+

-I have lost my wallet twice, and really pissed me off because I had no idea where I might have lost it. Then I told my wife I wish they would have GPS trackable wallets like my iphone. Then it hit me I want to invent a wallet case for the iphone. Then it hit me again virtually everything is invented already. Now if I lose my wallet its attached to my phone. Findmyiphone will solve this. You can even send messages to the bastard/good samiritan that has your property. A+

-MOST important, did i mention I don't have to carry a wallet anymore? I LOVE IT. I keep in my wallet case 1 credit card, 1 driver's license, 1 ID, and 51 dollars 2- 20 dollar bills, 1- 10 dollar bill, 1- 1 dollar bills= 4 bills) Now there is a TRICK which I did to do this. if you fold the bills and put them in individually like an ID they will get stuck with the rubber-like interior. I solved this problem by folding/ wraping the money over 1 ID, that way when I push out the ID the money comes out with it. A+

Cons that don't matter at all:
-Tight fit, pain to remove phone from case. not important since you don't want your ID's, money or phone from falling out.
-Random scuffs appear on case. (Reason why people buy cases)
-If you lose iPhone you lose wallet. (Less likely since you only have one thing to worry about now. Instead of two)

Stop thinking about it and buy, you won't regret it. Been stopped 5 times already and asked what is the name of that case. I LOVE THIS CASE. Forget the other peoples non-5 star reviews they expect the case to hold everything in there wallet and transform into a helicopter.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Otterbox like bulk with the..., February 12, 2012
Size and feel: The size is slightly smaller than the otterbox iPhone case. (For those of you that don't know what an otterbox is, look here :OtterBox Universal Defender Case for iPhone 4 (Black Silicone & Black Plastic) It is as sturdy as the otterbox, with the same bulky feeling without the rubbery texture. Instead, it has a rigid plastic feel. The size is not overwhelming at all... For those of you that are borderline violent with your phone, this case will suite you...

Does it interfere with anything?
All buttons, ports are easily accessible... Does not block the camera, speakers, microphone, etc. It was designed handsomely well.
Be careful with third party accessories! Non apple chargers, and head phone jacks may not fit here... ("L" shaped headphone may struggle to fit into this case, depending on the thickness of the jacks). There is nothing magnetic here (so there is no possibility of erasing your credit card information)

How does the wallet work?
Inside the "wallet" portion of the case is a rubber protrusion (about half a square inch right where the "apple" logo is on the phone)...It keeps pressure on the cards to provide that "snugness". When its new, its ridiculously tight... (2 cards will be perfect) 3 cards will hold up the line at the grocery store while you take out cards... You can break the snugness in by sticking 4 cards in there (perpendicular to the phone for easy removal) for about a day.

Screen Protection:
Unfortunately, unlike the otterbox, there is no plastic film. However the case does protrude in the front, (I wanna say about the thickness of two credit cards)

Can I carry cash?
I do not think this case is practical for cash. You could put just cash without the cards, but I feel clumsy folding the bill twice and finding an optimal way to keep it there. You could wrap cash around your cards... But I fear old bills may rip...

Overall?:
This case is excellent for the minimalist. A drivers license and a single credit card. (Perhaps a 3rd for a school ID for your cafeteria). If you want additional capabilities, you will have to continue your search. I enjoy this case because I can still hold it and use it like a phone (Unlike those other iPhone case-wallets that are bi-fold and makes things REALLY bulky). I have easy access to the touch interface screen.

Easy removal?;
Unfortunately no. This is the most difficult case I've had to remove (although I personally do not mind as I only remove them when they break). Its not impossible, but it will take more effort than other cases. It will be up to you to decide if this "wallet-case" is worth the difficulty in removing the case... For me, I got the hang of it after the third time I removed the case. You may have different experiences.

Happy Shopping

1.0 out of 5 stars Breaks easily, August 25, 2012
The case is amazing until it snaps.... Had the case for 2 months and its broken. Getting the phone out of the case is extremely difficult, requires the case to flex slightly so the phone can be taken out. The flexing causes the plastic to weaken and then crack. The reason you need to get your phone out of the case is because its not compatible with many docks because of its bulky size. If you "NEVER" plan on taking your phone out once put in, then the case is awesome. If you plan on using a dock and taking the phone in/out of the case DO NOT buy it, it will break!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, May 23, 2012
I bought this case(white and charcoal) to replace the POS Hex Code Wallet I had for my iPhone 4s. I haven't missed my old case at all. It holds three cards like the hex, but you don't have to take the case off to take a picture. I absolutely LOVE this case.

Pros:
-Looks great
-Holds 3 cards
-Protects my phone
-Easy access to charge port/volume buttons/vibrate on off button

Cons:
-Cards can be a little difficult to get out
-The lock button can be a little stubborn with the case

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Case - A little bulky - Cards are SECURE, December 28, 2011
Sebass (Howell, MI) - See all my reviews
I'd give the case 5 stars but it's overall a little bulkier than I thought (even though I know it is supposed to hold cards) and the cards are a pain in the butt to remove. After a few days they loosen up a little bit but those things aren't coming out easily which is also a good thing because that's what you want. As I use it more and see how durable it will be as a wallet replacement I'll update the review, but this is not a case I'd give to someone who has trouble with their finger strength. I mean the cards are in there good and tight.

Have had no issues with power adapters or headphones. Everything I've thrown at it has fit.

****Update****

I am not going to amend the stars, but I do want to update everyone. First of all, I get lots of compliments on the case. I carry my personal and work cards and my license. It's all I need on a day to day basis. The cards inside have held up extremely well and even after hundreds of removing and replacing, the case still grips them perfectly fine. My only gripe is case removal. I have to remove the case to work on my iPhone speaker unit because the case is too deep to fit. I basically have removed it 3-4 times per week since I got it. It is a pain in the neck to remove, and over time has worn down the bottom part of the case where a thin piece outlines the dock connector port. But the case is still in piece because the rubbery part holds it together.

And, after dropping my phone plenty of times, the protection is on par with anything else out there. So if you are going to go bulky, why not have some functionality along with it?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, April 30, 2012
This case is great for those guys looking to get rid of wallets. Holds DL and 2 credit/debit cards with not slippage. Case is very durable as well and not as thick as I thought it would be.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, December 26, 2011
This review is from: Speck Products CandyShell Card Case for iPhone 4/4S - 1 Pack - Carrying Case - White/Peacock (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I love love love this case!! I am a little bummed it only holds 3 cards, since I generally have more, but that would just make it bulkier. This case is great with kids too! I've had kids drop my phone on several occasions, but this case protects my phone great! The only downside is that I can't put my phone on the dock because of all of the extra protective material on the bottom

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought it for my girlfriend, February 1, 2012
I bought this case for my girlfriend about a month ago and she absolutely loves it!! She doesn't like to always carry her purse around and this let's her take the cards she needs everyday. Holds up to 3 cards so it worked perfectly for her ID and two bank/debit cards. Cards don't fall out even when only carrying two. Easy enough to retrieve cards when needed by pushing out using the finger slot opposite the insertion slot. Very good case in general

2.0 out of 5 stars Defective rubber; about half of the black around front has already peeled off, January 17, 2013
I am a big fan of the Speck case As this is my second one I really love the design and the first one was great. I had it on for about about six months (wanted color change) without issue however this new one seems to be defective or something. The black rubber embedded into the white casing has been flaking off for a few weeks. At this rate I wont have any rubber left in a week or two and I will be putting my old Speck case back on.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, April 3, 2013
It broke on the first day I received it once I put my phone inside of it. It started to rip too. Horrible product and ill never buy from this vendor again.