Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on January 20, 2014
This one mounts easily , looks great, protection is very good for normal use (for destroyers, get something bulky that protects the screen).
Have used for 1yr+ and works great, protection is good
on December 2, 2015
Speck iPhone cases are the best. I have had one for each version of the iPhone I've owned from 3GS on up. I've dropped my phone numerous times (haven't we all?), and I've never once broken a phone or even scratched a screen. The construction is solid, and the rubber lip raises subtly above the screen just enough to offer extra protection. The only reason I didn't give it a 5-start rating is because the slim piece of plastic that stretches below the home button always breaks away, leaving the case looking ratty.
on July 14, 2015
I'm a big fan of Speck cases. My first one was a giant one for my pre-unibody 17" MacBook Pro. It isn't my daily driver anymore, but it still looks absolutely brand new thanks to the Speck case.

This is the third or fourth one I've purchased for iPhones & they have protected them from drops I was sure was going to be the end of the phone. The fact that they look good while providing that protection is great too. Not unique to this product, but because it is shiny plastic the black one really shows finger prints.
on December 6, 2012
the rubber around the case comes off in chunks, so if you plan on keeoing your phone in your pocket it will come off
on January 11, 2013
i bought this case to replace my White speck candyshell case, because in my line of work white gets too dirty too quick. I ordered what i thought was an original speck product, but when i recieved it today i could instantly tell it was a fake the holes for charging cable and headphone jack are cut out as opposed to being molded like my original as well as many other things which i have pictured for everyone to see above. The kicker was that i found out all speck cases have serial numbers and to look for that.....nope not even a fake serial number. Shame on amazon for letting a seller ship out a fake product to customers who pay for the safety and security of PRIME.
22 comments| 65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 16, 2014
Love this guy! Though I feel a subtraction of one star is fair for the lack of any included screen protection (sans raised bevel edge, which really does a swell job of protecting from just about anything other than a direct hit on a rock or such), this case offers amazing protection for that never-leaves-my-side essential smartphone. I have tried Lifeproof cases (may survive a drop or three, but definitely not Wifeproof), Ballistic (decent and WILL survive a quick exit from your backpack on a motorcycle, but bulky and not the greatest touch screen interaction), and Otter's defender (same as the ballistic, with the addition of a great sticky rubber coat that clung to the interior of my pocket like an ape in a tree). The Speck CandyShell (going for $16 less than at good ol' Best Buy) is still my favorite. Down a flight of stairs? Not a problem. Off the outdoor table and onto the concrete, face down? No sweat. Slim, non-grippy and unobtrusive in pockets? Absolutely. This case is a ridiculously awesome value for such amazing protection. Do yourself a favor and pick one of these up while they're still so cheap. If you absolutely must, get a Tech Armor screen protector to accompany it for a few dollars more.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on May 17, 2016
iPhone SE - Unfortunately, cannot give this case a higher rating. Fit and finish are excellent - looks great. Cutouts on-the money - no extension required for headphone, seems to provide good protection. Accommodates screen protector. Problem - case is GLOSSY plastic. Absolutely no slip resistance, especially along edge of case. Have used it for about 3 weeks and finally decided no dice. Tossed the packaging or would return it. I would classify this as a "fashion case" - not up to snuff for significant daily use.
on December 12, 2012
This was one of the cases I did not like or continue to use with my iPhone 5. Only days after starting use the soft inner liner started to snag on things and began trying to come out from behind the phone. Its edges flopped around and stretched and drove me insane. I tried to trim them back but that looked horrible. The hard component of the case is equally bad, it is oddly soft but shiny. It shows scratches immediately. It got scraped and rubbed and dull looking withing days.

I used this case for several months anyway, in spite of it begining to fall apart the same week I bought it. In the end I despised this case.
I threw it away with glee when I found a GREAT case for the iPhone5, the "Incipio Dual PRO for iPhone 5 - Retail Packaging - Optical White / Charcoal Gray" I continue to use that case after a month or so use and have had ZERO issues with it. Get it, not this one!!
on July 18, 2016
The case is lightweight, fits the phone like a glove, and is extremely durable, The $20 price tag on Amazon is a steal. This case goes for $35+ anywhere else.

I've had this case for close to 4 years, and probably dropped my iphone well over a hundred times in that period. Never a scratch. Finally, it gave out when my iphone fell the other day and the screen cracked (my fault, I saw that the case had really taken a beating over its long lifespan and should have replaced it a little sooner).

My 2 purchases today: a new iphone screen and another one of these cases.
on January 21, 2014
got this as a gift for my father and he loves it. it has a slightly shiny look but it is sleek and nice. I got it in black and this case has great protection. he dropped his last iphone so many times and it protected his phone to the point where the case looked all beat up so I had to get him another!