- Size (LWH): 8 inches, 1 inches, 4.75 inches
Speck Products SmartFlex Card Samsung Galaxy S4 Case - Deep Sea Blue
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- SmartFlex case fits Samsung Galaxy S4 phones
- Cool card carrier securely holds up to 3 cards (or folded bills) in the side-loading slot
- Flexible construction provides protection that's durable, yet pops on and off your Galaxy S4 in a snap
- Easily push cards out from the slot when you need them using the snappy thumb release
- Raised bezel keeps screen safe and rubberized covers shield buttons
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Go beyond protection with Speck
Speck cases offer powerful protection, slim-fitting designs and useful features that get you more from your favorite gadgets.
|CandyShell||CandyShell Grip||SmartFlex Card||SmartFlex View|
|Sleek, uncompromising protection||Easy-to-hold case perfect for texting||Phone and wallet, all in one||Hands-free Skype and movies|
|Ideal for customers looking for||A sweet-looking case that offers the best of both worlds: the sleek look and fit of a hard shell and the shock-absorption of a rubbery case||A comfortable, super-grippy case that enhances texting and everything else they do on their phone||A clever, convenient way to consolidate their wallet and phone||A great protective case that stands hands-free for video chats, movies and more|
|Raised Bezel for Screen Protection|
|Rubberized Button Covers|
|Materials||Hard polycarbonate with shock-absorbent TPE lining||Hard polycarbonate with shock-absorbent TPE lining and grips||Flexible TPU||Flexible TPU with hard polycarbonate back plate|
Speck's ShieldView precise-fit screen films will help defend your Samsung Galaxy 4 screen from potential damage while keeping it clean and clear. Available in Matte or Glossy finish.
Top Customer Reviews
This case which I am reviewing is light and adds little weight to the overall assembly. The access ports for the headphone jack and the micro USB were a definite improvement from the iP4s case. I see little interference potential between the Galaxy case and aftermarket head phone or charging male pieces. This was a pain for the old style.
The design seems to need the credit cards in the slot to maintain the desired structural integrity. That being said, it easily takes 4 cards with out a hiccup.
The case does significantly increase the depth of the phone, but what would you expect from a wallet/phone hybrid? This is an acceptable feature but I thought it should be noted.
This got docked one star due to the overall build quality relative to the old case. This got docked another star due to the price/performance ratio (in my opinion). At $40 I feel you could get much more, but then again I got the old one for $15.
This case does fulfill a few criteria that I absolutely needed:
1. It has a lip protruding on the face which protects the screen.
2. It offsets the camera face from touching a surface when placed camera side down
3. It is a wallet (I got really used to not carrying a wallet)
4.Read more ›
1. Portability: the SmartCard Flex case is easy and simple to carry and fits into any standard pocket. It does however, add some extra thickness to the already thin Samsung Galaxy S4. I would say it adds about almost close to an inch thickness with 3 cards in it. The thickness is reasonable though, since it does have a feature that holds 3 cards. Without the 3 cards, it's half an inch less thicker. All in all, its not as obnoxiously large as you think it would be.
2. Great quality material: the material is a matte material with no gloss or slip. I personally like the case without a glossy finish, because the case always looks clean and sleek in design. Even when you hold it in your hand for a long time, the material stays dry with your hands and doesn't get sticky or sweaty as with a glossy finish. With other glossy products that I have used in the past, it is prone to leaving fingerprint marks and is susceptible to wear and tear. I have never used a matte case before, but it seems like the quality will hold for a long time and it will need a lot of years before it can actually start to wear and tear.
3. Fit: the phone fits nicely into the case. Other reviewers have claimed that it seems loose and does not fit as tight as most other speck products. Personally, I think the fit is great. it's tight enough to hold the phone together, and easy enough to get it out. One thing about most other Speck products is that they're known for their very tight and snug fit, sometimes its so tight that it takes a battle to get the phone out of the case.Read more ›
Phone is relatively easy to insert in the case yet secure once inserted. Likewise relatively easy to remove. The case doesn't provide the same level of impact protection as two part cases such as the Spigen Smart Armor or Otterbox Commuter but the flexible silicon TPU material is thick and absorbs impact well. The added stiffness of a credit card or two in the case adds to the protection.
All in all, after trying both the Spigen SmartAmor and the Speck SmartFlex, I opted for the latter bases on the greater functionality and nearly equal level of protection.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Perfect for 4 cards. Surprisingly protective. I drop my phone constantly and it's been a great case!Published 6 days ago by Abby K
Bought this for my girlfriend and she loved it. She gets comments all the time on how this case is very useful. Read morePublished 22 days ago by Melvin Cheng
I've had this for several months now, its sturdy and I get lots of compliments when I pull my phone out of my back pocket to pull out a credit card at the grocery store. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Tanya Nagyhetenyi
Been using this case almost a year. Works great, love that it protects my camera. The main reason I got this case is so that I can go without my wallet if I wanted to and just... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Craig S.
This case was awesome... Although the little bump that holds the cards in came out after a year.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer