Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Spectacular Support Centers
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on July 11, 2007
This is the A to Z of small help desk best practices. Kristen has included everything. Her knowledge and experience comes together in an easy to read book that even the most seasoned helpdesk manager will benefit from. I know this book will be a resource I will refer to often while running my support center.
on February 11, 2012
I bought several books on the subject, and this was my favorite because it gave me a clear path for building a plan for our own technical service support group. My group does not do technical service support for computers. Instead we handle mechanical equipment. But 90% of this book can be applied to any support group in which the product being supported is technical in nature. So I found this book, of all the books I ordered, to be the most helpfult. It was very efficient (not a lot of wasted reading time) and clearly communicated. I keep it at my desk for reference as we are implementing many of the ideas obtained from the book. Well done!!
on February 24, 2009
This book has proved extremely useful. It's helped tremendously in the development of best practices for our support department. The real world examples are worth reading again and again. This book will sit on my desk for a long time to come.
on August 30, 2007
This book gives you the tools to build and/or manage a small to mid size center. There are example forms, flow charts, tips and tricks. I plan to buy copies for all of my managers.
on March 3, 2009
The companion CD for Spectacular Support Centers contains all the magnificent tables, charts and forms that are in the book. All you have to do is plug in your own data and quickly implement best practices immediately in your own support center. It's great!
on February 24, 2009
Not worth the purchase price. It's just a CD with soft copies of the forms shown in the book. If you don't know how to use Excel... maybe you should buy this CD, otherwise don't bother.
on April 10, 2014
Very informative of how to solve customer complaints and the laws behind what a manager should know for the center
on April 5, 2014
Good overview and guidance. Provides solid principles, although some are overly simplistic. Nice book to get a support team started or to refine a young service center.
on April 9, 2015
Book presents as a 12 year old laid it out. Unreadable tables etc...worth .99 cents not $40+. Beware. Can't understand how it got on Amazon.