Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 19 questions
votes
Very much so, the pool water can cause the chest strap to lose a good connection. Using this gel keeps the chest strap with a good connection to your body with the bonds created between the gel and your body.
Aug 18, 2013 by Phillip Carl Vinson Jr.
vote
Iwasn't sure so I looked on the website of the company that produces the gel and they state that indeed it can be used with a TENs unit. I hope this helped!
Oct 22, 2013 by bev decker
vote
how do i use this Oct 29, 2013
I use the jel on the pads of my tens unit for better electrical contact. You only need a small amount about the size on a kernel of corn. Then I rub the 2 pads together to distribute the jel evenly. This jel is not for the sticky pads, only the round and long pads depending on the unit you have.
Oct 29, 2013 by Vangelee Peterson
vote
It does not say on the tube. What it does say is as follows: (on Front of tube) SALT FREE HYPOALLERGENIC; (on Back of tube in multiple languages) Salt-free Electrode Gel for Professional Use Only. Sorry I was not more help.
May 22, 2014 by RJD00IS
vote
1 ounce is a hair more than 28.34952 grams. Therefore 250 grams devided by 28.34952 grams per ounce equals slightly more than 8.81849 ounces. Thus a bit more than the 8.5 oz. printed on the tube
Jan 3, 2014 by Frank B. Elias
vote
Yeah, it cleans up really well off the pads and the skin. I recommend not moving the pads once in place and will extend the life of your pads. Hope that helps! :) -Kara
Jan 22, 2014 by Aries77
votes
No, I am speaking purely from my experience but I have never used water on my strap with this gel. It gives great results i've never had my watch skip any or lose its signal in over 100 days of use with the gel.
Aug 2, 2013 by Phillip Carl Vinson Jr.
votes
For people who are unable to have knee replacement surgery and who are using knee stimulators to help grow cartilage, the knee pads hooked to electrodes require the gel to conduct the electrical charge to the knees.
Oct 12, 2013 by Donna Gail Burke
votes
Yes, it's water soluble. Huge tube as well. Works great and very happy with this product.
Oct 7, 2013 by Aries77
votes
Where there is a will there's a way. Though in this case I don't think the benefit is worth the discomfort you will likely inflict on both parties.
Aug 1, 2014 by Justin Fabian
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers