Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 31 questions
votes
can deer hunt with it Feb 4, 2015
Unfortunately no, this bow is not designed for quadrapeds. Firstly it would be impossible to assemble and a deer would be unable to draw the bow. Sorry this is not the bow for a deer to hunt with.
Feb 4, 2015 by Benjamin Criss
votes
Yes if they have some strength. Play with this instead of controllers to gain strength.
May 13, 2014 by StreetSoldier
votes
I don't believe you can. There is only one hole tapped into the grip/riser section and it is filled with the bolt which mounts the arrow rest.
Feb 27, 2014 by Charles Daniel Christopher
votes
I don't see why not. At a 50 lb draw it hits hard enough to bring down small game. The only problem I forsee is that the surface area of the bow itself is rather unique: squarish and metal. This may be difficult to attach a reel to.
Feb 20, 2014 by Regi
votes
where is it made Dec 27, 2014
In the U.S.A.
Dec 28, 2014 by scott
votes
Definitely, provided he chooses the correct draw weight. I have the 55lb draw and it is incredibly sturdy and powerful.
Feb 9, 2013 by Charles Grau
votes
The tips of the arrows are replaceable (they are just like any arrow you would pick up from an archery or outdoor store). They are good quality too.
Feb 19, 2014 by Micks66
votes
If you can take deer with a 55 lb draw recurve, you could take one with this. I am very happy with it
Feb 5, 2015 by Ronald D Curtis
votes
If you're an accurate shot, yes.
Feb 5, 2015 by Charles Daniel Christopher
votes
The bow can be put into a quiver that is 20 inches by 3 inches by 2 inches. The arrows are longer at 30 inches in length.
Oct 17, 2014 by Charles Daniel Christopher
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers