4.0 out of 5 stars Great! But make sure your broom handle fits.
This is really sturdy and I recommend it, but I can't use it like I'd hoped because I forgot that my broom has a thick grip thingy at the top of the handle, and my Clorox mop has a bent/curved grip, so neither will fit through the holes. It would fit any normal handle, and the hooks are great for my duster, dustpan, and mini hand broom. I'm still giving it 4 stars...
Published on October 13, 2010 by Courtney

3.0 out of 5 stars Fell often and holes are small
This product works as intended but you cannot hang many brooms/mops because the weight will pull it off the wall. We had to glue it to the wall because the stickers could not hold it. The holes are also smaller than some of our brooms/mops so make sure your handles are thin before ordering!
Published on July 17, 2011 by AmazonUser26

‹ Previous | 1 2 323 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars It keeps my broom off the floor, April 11, 2013
This review is from: Spectrum 33300-24 Mop and Broom Organizer, White (Misc.)
It keeps my broom off the floor, but it is not wide enough to have something hanging from all three hooks unless you are hanging fly swatters or something small. I can't hang my dustpan because the hooks are too fat for the hanging hole that is in my dustpan and my small hand broom- so the hooks are pretty useless to me. My 4 yr old son also can't get the broom out anymore because of the design of this broom holder- you have to lift up on the flap that the broom goes into in order to carefully slide the broom out. I wouldn't ever buy this again, and if I find one that works better for me, I may just get it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hole diameter is 1-3/8". Perfect for older Swiffer models with 1" handles, but too small for new Swiffers, October 27, 2012
UPDATE 12/1/12
================
I went to buy a new Swiffer Sweeper today and noticed that the handle is much wider than my older model. It has been updated to an "easy grip" handle, so the handle of the new model is now much too large to fit in the holes of this organizer. Bummer. (But the Spectrum organizer is still great.)

================
ORIGINAL REVIEW
================
This organizer is perfect for holding light-to-medium weight brooms/mops, especially in small spaces. I was specifically looking for something to hold 2 Swiffers, and this fits the bill perfectly.

The diameter of each hole is 1-3/8". My Swiffer handles are 1" at the widest point, so they fit perfectly. The Swiffers are light enough that they do not pull the adhesive off the wall. If the adhesive pulls off, I can use the screws provided with the organizer for a stronger mount.

Love it - I'll be buying another for the laundry room.

Made in USA.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, May 31, 2012
This review is from: Spectrum 33300-24 Mop and Broom Organizer, White (Misc.)
I have an extremely small laundry/utility room and this was perfect to help get organized! Simple to install and works great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, March 10, 2012
Cyndi (PALMYRA, NY, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spectrum 33300-24 Mop and Broom Organizer, White (Misc.)
This is just what I was looking for to organize my closet a bit. Works great with any size handle.

2.0 out of 5 stars It was OK, small but just OK., January 26, 2012
This review is from: Spectrum 33300-24 Mop and Broom Organizer, White (Misc.)
I was not so impressed with the broom organizer. Yes it is doing what I want but is is smaller then expected. Not real high quality, but then again it didn't cost much either. So I guess it's another lesson in...you get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, November 12, 2011
This review is from: Spectrum 33300-24 Mop and Broom Organizer, White (Misc.)
Such a small little purchase made such a big deal keeping my utility room clean and out of reach of little hands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, November 4, 2011
Pipigurl (Bay Area, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spectrum 33300-24 Mop and Broom Organizer, White (Misc.)
My broom closet is small so having this thing allowed me to store stuff at the bottom where I used to rest my broom and dust pan. It's cheap so I'm happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, October 31, 2011
This review is from: Spectrum 33300-24 Mop and Broom Organizer, White (Misc.)
This is so much better than I thought it would be, it's very sturdy and easy to install. It keeps my broom and mop off the floor and my dustpan and duster organized and right where I need them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cluttered, September 12, 2011
This review is from: Spectrum 33300-24 Mop and Broom Organizer, White (Misc.)
Exactly what I needed to organize the mops and brooms in the garage. Good price. Double adhesive tape on the back made it especially easy to mount. Brought three.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job., September 3, 2011
This review is from: Spectrum 33300-24 Mop and Broom Organizer, White (Misc.)
I looked at several of these types of items, and ordered this one as an it couldn't hurt to try this item purchase to get free shipping with another item that I purchased. I will tell you with all honesty, that I am glad I did, and after I complete this review, I will be ordering another one. It was easy to install, and helped me to organize my washroom area because I had limited space. I feel like I need one more inorder to not have to piggy back towo items to one hook, but it is holdong all of my items just fine as we speak. I got some zip ties and ran it through the end (hole) pieces on the mops and brooms and it makes everything hang just perfect with ease, and the zip ties allow a little give for the items to fall as they want without any tension. I still am going to buy another one though just because I am anal about being organized. This is a great buy. Money well spent. I reccommend it to all. Also, I chose to install my screws using (plastic) hollow wall anchors. This item is not coming off my wall, unless someone intentionally uses a huge amount of force by prying it out of the wall.

‹ Previous | 1 2 323 | Next ›