Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Full Spectrum Photo Flourescent Light Bulbs, PBL 50 Watt CFL 5100k Natural Daylight Balanced Pure White Case of 4 by PBL
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 24, 2009
So far so good, about 200 to 250m watt equivalent if you ask me. Nice white light and that's what I wanted. No heat. Shipping charges spoils the seemingly great price a bit but still hard to beat overall price.

Beware bulbs do not fit some photography cans like my Smith Vector KT500U kit.

Package was sent vie postal and it looked like it went through a volley ball game. One of the bulbs was trashed, called the seller and they sent a good one right out so all is well and I will deal with this company again when I start to collect some of the 85 and 105 watt's in these florescent type bulbs.
on June 19, 2012
When I received the bulbs, two didn't work right out of the box and must have been defective. Then while installing a third one, the base popped off and became stuck in the light socket rendering the bulb useless. They are very cheaply made bulbs, but you can't beat the price.
on January 19, 2014
We have a single bulb overhead kitchen fixture that was just begging for a 200+ watt equivalent CFL. THIS IS IT! All the bulbs in the house are now 5100+K. It's nice to finally see things in (close to) daylight instead of those horrible "warm white" yellows that became the rage a little while after Abe Lincoln was reading his books by firelight.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 13, 2012
I bought 8 of these lights to add some natural light to the gunky days of Utah. The shipping was good. When I came back home after two weeks I started installing the bulbs and the first was bad. So I opened and inspected all the bulbs and another was broken. I installed the lights and they are a very nice and bright day light. I called the company and told them about the bad bulbs and they sent me 2 new bulbs with no hesitation and no hassel. The product is great. The company customer service even greater! Just a light hum on the bulbs but really this is the nature of fluorescent bulbs if you have very sensitive ears. planning to buy 8 more soon. I forgot to mention that I have been running the lights for the past 2 months so they are nice and tested.
on June 5, 2012
My watt meter shows these CFLs only using 37 watts rather than the 50 claimed, but they are VERY bright and do not have the annoying hum of some other high-power CFLs. Recommended.
on January 4, 2014
I haven't had any dead ones and they're very bright. Had them for about a year with about 10 hours a day of use.

Nice daylight color, I really dislike the piss yellow color of your typical bulbs.
on November 15, 2013
bulbs malfunction - they did call me but wanted me to return - didn't offer replacements - too much trouble over manufacturer defect - not suitable for any purpose - flicker to the point of beyond annoying - certainly not for any serious work for professional use
on December 23, 2012
one bulb out of the four shipped is faulty. It does not light up ..rest 3 of them work perfect.
on March 19, 2014
Ordered one set, and liked them so much I ordered another set. Keep in mind these are quite large bulbs, and they won't fit into small lamps or ceiling can lights. I put them into several lamps around the house, and I love the clear/cool/daylight color, vs. the warm white light of other bulbs. Had one issue with the first order which the seller fixed immediately, so I will continue to purchase these bulbs. I'm very happy with this purchase.
on August 17, 2014
Wonderful bright light that is great for photos, but I also find the light from these bulbs superb for my work desk in matching colors or working on detailed designs.