- Age Range: 6 - 7 years
- Series: McGraw-Hill Learning Materials Spectrum
- Paperback: 124 pages
- Publisher: Spectrum (June 15, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1561899011
- ISBN-13: 978-1561899012
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 0.3 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,750,078 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Spectrum Math, Grade 1 (McGraw-Hill Learning Materials Spectrum) Paperback – June 15, 2002
I Am: 40 Reasons to Trust God
Through Bible stories, short devotions, and prayers, children discover the meaning of each name and how it relates to their lives. Hardcover
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Browse our Teacher Supplies store, with everything teachers need to educate students and expand their learning.
Top Customer Reviews
In this test prep there are examples and timed exercises. There are developmental exercises but needs parental instructions. Builds problem-solving skills they already have, so it hones or sharpens their existing skills and an answer key is included.
Spectrum is the standard for standardized test preps.
1. It is fairly inexpensive
2. Each page either reviews or teaches only one new concept.
3. The answers are in the back of the book so you can correct and check easily.
4. They are complete and well thought out in their ordering.