4.0 out of 5 stars Hold still!
Published on November 18, 2012 by JoAnn Roa

3.0 out of 5 stars Space Saver, but no place for the cord.
Published on December 15, 2012 by PunkyNYC

4.0 out of 5 stars Hold still!, November 18, 2012
This review is from: Spectrum MyBella Over the Cabinet Door Folding Dryer Holder, Chrome (Misc.)
My hairdryer needed a home in my tiny bathroom, and when I saw this holder, I knew the size and storage space would be perfect... in theory. My hairdryer is very similar in shape to the one in the picture. The coils that hold the nozzle are shipped compressed in a thick plastic band. Be careful removing it as the coils are held under duress. Once released, you need to stretch them out a bit in order to really hold the hairdryer as designed. This is not easy. I first installed it without doing that and my hairdryer barely wanted to stay in it. It would swing in the coils every time I opened the cabinet door to the point of falling out if I didn't catch it in time. You also need to secure the power cord of your hairdryer to the body of the handle so it doesn't hang. My hairdryer actually has a retractable cord but the plug hanging at the end would cause an imbalance for the nozzle and helped it to fall out of the coils. Once I got the plug to stay on the handle and stretched out the coils, the hairdryer finally stays still when I open the cabinet door.

3.0 out of 5 stars Space Saver, but no place for the cord., December 15, 2012
Great space saver. Only thing is I wish this had some kind of drop loop, drop hook to hang the cord of the dryer. The way it is shown in the picture is not realistic, thats the beauty of product photography. You really need a way to hang your cord. I took a wire hanger and stretched it out then created a hanging hook from the bottom of the holder to hold the wires, hoping this does the trick.

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't allow door to close, October 2, 2013
This is a great idea, and I love having the hair dryer off my counter, unfortunately the over the door hook will not allow my cabinet door to close all the way. Shame.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits a Diffuser, July 6, 2013
R. Hanley (Chandler, AZ, USA) - See all my reviews
My hairdryer was taking up too much space on the counter, so I bought this hoping it would solve my problem. It fits the door on my cabinet very well. It has a cushion on the inside lip of the holder, so it stays snug. For those of you who were wondering, you can get a typical hairdryer diffuser in the coils. I have a Conair retractable hairdryer, and it fit perfectly!

1.0 out of 5 stars metal failure at coil base, September 24, 2013
After I removed the plastic zip ties that hold the coils down for packaging, I needed to rotate the coil in a downward position for use. The metal tube holding the coil would not allow the coil to rotate easily and within 15 seconds of opening the box, the coil had snapped off. I was using as little force as I could to get the coil into position, but to no avail.I am packing it up and sending it back!

4.0 out of 5 stars hair dryer holder, July 4, 2014
Firts (woodridge, il United States) - See all my reviews
It works but I wish it had a small place for the cord

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 3, 2014
Nice to have my dryer right where I need it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy little thing, March 18, 2014
This is really great, the only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because the part that goes over the cabinet door is really too big. Its closer to fitting for a regular size door than a cupboard door. So it wobbles around a bit. There is a place to put a screw in to stabilize it, but I don't want to scratch up the cabinet as I live in a rental house.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for a guest bathroom, February 28, 2014
I bought this for my guest bathroom and it is great for letting people find the dryer easily. I'd buy it again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit the cabinet, September 11, 2013
Kathleen Kubota "Rose lover" (Pasadena, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I should have paid more attention to the reviews. The device does not fit my cabinet doors, they won't close when the holder is placed on a door. It also illustrates a problem with Amazon, that is, we have to pay for the return shipping when we dont like something. This holder would cost more to return than it is worth.