Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Speed Trapped
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on August 12, 2013
Just a fun Disney show with a simple plot and funny acting. The kids are great and the premise is cute. A refreshing change from watching series of complicated plots and too much forensic information. Sometimes simple is best and that's why I like watching the show for a nice break from predicable adult television. Hey we all grew up with Disney and this is a cute show.
on November 6, 2013
My two children really love this show and after seeing several of the episodes I realized I love it as well. Lab Rats is just good fun to watch, smartly written and acted by the whole cast, as a lover of sarcasm Eddie is a personal favorite. Some of the episodes are better than others but all in all both season 1 and season 2 are well done and enjoyable. Highly recommended.
on December 15, 2013
Second season of a great kids show from the Disney Channel. About everyday life of "bionically advanced human" teenagers in high school who secretly save the world from random catastrophes. Although some episodes are about serious issues, much of the show is based simply in the home, and school showing how they are trying to keep their "abilities" secret from the rest of the population. Added to the 3 "super humans", they have a brother who is a "normal" non-advanced human who wants to tag along with his step brothers and sister. The father is a multi-billionaire egotistical man who created many inventions including the genetic advancements of his own kids. The mother (far as I can tell) is a stay at home mother who clearly loves Mr. Davenport, but doesn't always like how his science get's in the way of the family's lives.
on April 3, 2013
Very entertaining and exciting show. The writing is great and the actors are great. The picture quality for the instant video was great. Overall 5 stars.
on December 6, 2013
This is our favorite new (new to us) show that we feel comfortable watching with our kids. So far I think the writing was slightly better in Season 1, but we all really enjoy this show. Hope Disney keeps it around awhile.
on January 21, 2014
I bought this for my 7 and 9 yr old sons. They love this series; and my older son said this episode was awesome. I really appreciate how quick and easy it is to get the videos, and how quick this video downloaded.
on May 30, 2013
Lab Rats is an awsome show i watch it all the time and it works great on my kindle. I love Lab rats
on August 19, 2013
Lab Rats is amazing. I love the show and have fallen in love with all the characters. Lab Rats makes me laugh even when I'm feeling down.
on April 5, 2013
This entertaining for all ages. The acting is a little over the top, but the plot lines keep you laughing.
on January 16, 2014
This is amazing, my siblings and I watch these episodes multiple times a day. :)
The only thing is you have to download it so you can watch it without internet connection. :/