Electronic Arts 71767 NEED FOR SPEED ULTIMATE DIGITAL COLLECTION INCLUDES NEED FOR SPEED PROSTREET, NE
From the Manufacturer
1. Need For Speed Prostreet
When Showdown King Ryo Watanabe calls you out, you’d better not refuse. The Need for Speed: ProStreet download puts you behind the wheel of your own customized ride, and then rockets you onto the most intense racetracks ever conceived. Customize your car with your own tags and body kits, and feel the burn with a physics engine that brings you close enough to smell the paint.
You need every edge you can get, as you take on Watanabe’s four racing kings in four intense racing challenges: Grip, Drag, Drift, and the Speed Challenge. Every mistake costs you, as your car shows the wear and tear of the road the further you go. And at the end stands the Showdown King, who thinks he can put you back in your place. Strap on your racing gloves and prove him wrong.
The Need for Speed: ProStreet download delivers the action right to your PC with no delay. Once you’ve beaten the Showdown King, go online to challenge your friends, or use the game’s blueprint options to post your customized ride for the world to see. Whenever anyone uses it to win a race, your name will appear, spreading your reputation across the Internet. Only the best name in racing can deliver this experience: Need for Speed: ProStreet.
- Real, Adrenaline-Fueled Racing – Experience the raw power of street racing with a brand new physics engine, and intuitively refined AI.
- Dominate Across All Racing Disciplines – Prove yourself in four distinct styles of racing: Drag, Drift, Grip, and the all-new Speed Challenge.
- Ride The Edge Of Disaster – One wrong move, and witness the consequences of your mistakes via truly advanced and comprehensive damage capturing technology.
- Performance Drives Results – Choose from hundreds of real-world, aftermarket parts and see the impact of visual Autosculpt technology on performance – all in real time.
- Redefining Competitive Social Play – Redefined online features amp the spirit of competition and create for the ultimate showdown.
- Share Your Tuning Capabilities With The World – The all-new Blueprints feature allows you to upload your visual and performance customization settings online. You’ll be credited each time your design is used to dominate a race.
2. Need for Speed Shift
With nearly 70 cars officially licensed from their manufacturers, Need for Speed: Shift has the racing vehicle for you. Download them to your computer now, and then get to work tricking them out. The customization features let you pop the hood, supe up the engine, change colors, and add unique details.
But the cars are just the beginning. Racing action takes place on one of 19 tracks, each one true to the last bit of asphalt. The physics are brutal and unforgiving, and the onscreen action reflects the damage you take on as you progress. Your opponents don’t give an inch, and neither does the track. Bring your A-game or go home, because nothing else will do out here.
The more you win, the more your driver’s profile reflects your unique skills. Need for Speed: Shift shows your trophies and accomplishments, as well as the on-track personality created by your driving. Go online and compete against friends, or share your profile. Unlock new races with your victories, and earn money for upgrades and other additions to your vehicles. The 3D viewing experience matches the driver’s perspective for a real-life experience. Hit the gas and hang on: the Need for Speed: Shift download brings world-class racing right to your screen.
- True Driver’s Experience – A variety of visual cues delivers the true driver’s experience including a three-dimensional HUD that mimics driver head movement, inertia and G-forces. The depth of field also adjusts based on the speed of the car; so when the car is traveling at high speeds the perspective will shift to the distance putting the car/cockpit out of focus.
- Driver Profile – What kind of driver are you? Driver profile tracks the player’s evolution as a race driver from event to event. This system is made up of a driver’s personality on the track, their success rate and any profile points and badges accrued all of which work together to create a tailor-made career and game play experience. Driver profile is pervasive throughout all modes: career and online.
- Dynamic Crash Effect – When the player hits a static object or opponent car, the player will feel like they are “taking damage.” A combination of visual and audio effects will leave the player disoriented and briefly disrupt the race.
- Total Customization – Need for Speed: Shift features a comprehensive customization option that lets the player tailor every aspect of the cars performance and styling. Go under the hood to upgrade and tune your vehicle to increase its performance. The visual customization system allows players to personalize both the exterior and trick out the interior to reflect their individual style and preferences.
- Photo-Realistic Cars And Tracks – Nearly 70 licensed cars are available including the Pagani Zonda F, Audi RS4, and Porsche 911 GT3 RSR. There are also over 15 real-world locations like Willow Springs and Laguna Seca as well as fictional circuits like downtown London and Tokyo.
3. Need for Speed Undercover
In Tri-City, the criminals use stolen cars and illegal street races to carve out a smuggling empire. They’ll bleed the city dry, unless someone does the unthinkable. As the best driver on the police force, only you have the skills to run with them. Download Need for Speed: Undercover and take the bad guys down one by one. Pass yourself off as a criminal to race in illegal competitions, where one move can spell the difference between victory and destruction. The deeper you go, the more the lines blur: the police come after you with everything they have, driven by one of the smartest AIs in all of gaming. Remember who you are, and fight off both sides on your way to the heart of Tri-City’s criminal empire.
Succeed in missions, win races or perform slick maneuvers to wow the competition. The more you win, the more wheelman points you gain, and the closer you get to your ultimate goal. Need for Speed: Undercover features a detailed narrative full of colorful characters, and vocal performances from stars like Maggie Q, Paul Pape, and Christina Milian. The photo-real graphics bring the action close enough to taste. The only way out is in: hit the gas and don’t look back with Need for Speed: Undercover.
- Go Deep Undercover - Race into an action-packed story of pursuit and betrayal. Take on jobs and compete in races to prove yourself as you infiltrate and take down an international crime syndicate.
- Highway Battle - Fight off the cops and others as you take down your prey in high-speed, high stake multi-car chases. New and vastly improved AI mechanics mean more aggressive and intelligent cops focused on taking you out fast and by any means necessary.
- Own The Open World - Tear across the massive highway system and discover the open world of the Gulf Coast Tri-Cities area, with three unique cities connected by an extensive highway system.
- Heroic Driving Engine - An all-new game engine lets you pull off amazing moves for the ultimate driving edge.
4. Shift 2 Unleashed
The critically acclaimed SHIFT franchise returns to the track with SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED™. The most immersive racing experience to date brings the True Driver’s Experience to life with all the intensity and exhilaration of being behind the wheel and competing in the Driver’s Battle. From the all-new helmet cam to night racing to frighteningly real physics and crashes, SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED delivers all the violence and excitement of race day in a groundbreaking authentic racing experience.
- Next Level of Immersion—Experience visceral first-person racing like never before. The all-new helmet cam recreates realistic driver head movements that deliver an unparalleled sensation of speed: lean and tilt into the apex of corners, feel the impact of every scrape, bump, and crash, experience true in-cockpit vibrations, and more.
- True Realistic Racing—SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED redefines the racing simulator genre by bringing the atmosphere of race day to life. From authentic car and crash physics to terrifying night racing to the battle-scarred look and feel of both cars and tracks, SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED leaves no detail behind in delivering the most authentic racing game experience yet. Featuring the FIA GT1 World Championship and GT3 European Championship plus real-world drivers, tracks, and cars, this is truly tomorrow’s sim for today’s adrenaline-fueled racer.
- Amazing Career Depth and Variety—Earn unlocks and participate in multiple racing disciplines on the way to becoming the FIA GT1 World Champion. Featuring everything from new Endurance races to muscle and retro cars, SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED gives you the flexibility to choose the path that fits your individual racing style. Fight for position, dominate opponents, and annihilate track times every time out—the battle doesn’t end at the finish line, it extends throughout your entire racing career.
- Change the Game with Autolog—Autolog is a revolutionary system that connects friends and changes the gameplay experience by allowing you to share virtually every aspect of your racing career. Compare Driver Profiles and career status, share and comment on pictures and videos, send challenges, and pull news feeds directly from NFS.com and Speehunters.com. Autolog recommendations amp up the social competition of real-world racing by delivering challenges based on friend activity, creating a dynamic, competitive, fun new way to play both online and offline.
- Customize for Show or Customize to Win!—Unleash your creativity to turn some of the world’s most elite high-performance vehicles into fire-breathing weapons. Customize the engine, the body, the suspension, and much, much more, then put your ultimate racing machine to the test in any mode. Whether your goal is to race a 1000-horsepower Econobox or a tricked-out GTR, you have nearly limitless options to reign supreme on the track where every second counts.
- CPU: Intel Core® 2 Duo 2.0 GHz/AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHz
- RAM: 2GB or more
- HARD DRIVE: At least 7GB free space
- VIDEO CARD: DirectX® 9.0c Compatible 3D-accelerated 512 MB video card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher*
- SOUND CARD: DirectX compatible
- DIRECTX: 9.0c
- INPUT: Keyboard, Mouse, Dual Analogue Gamepad
- *Supported Video Cards are NVidia GeForce 8 Series or higher, ATI HD3 Series or higher. Multiplayer requires one disc per PC and a 512 Kbps or faster connection. One player per PC. 2-12 Players.
INTERNET CONNECTION, ONLINE AUTHENTICATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY. ACCESS TO ONLINE FEATURES AND/OR SERVICES REQUIRES AN EA ONLINE ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION WITH THE ENCLOSED SERIAL CODE. REGISTRATION FOR ONLINE FEATURES IS LIMITED TO ONE EA ACCOUNT PER SERIAL CODE AND IS NON-TRANSFERABLE. INCLUDES SOFTWARE THAT COLLECTS DATA ONLINE NECESSARY TO PROVIDE INGAME ADVERTISING. EA ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAN BE FOUND AT www.ea.com. YOU MUST BE 13+ TO REGISTER FOR AN EA ONLINE ACCOUNT. EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ONwww.ea.com. THIS GAME USES SECUROM DIGITAL RIGHTS MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY BY SONY DADC AUSTRIA AG. FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT http://faq.securom.com/.