Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 6, 2011
I use this product for letter boxing stamps and it's perfect for the job. Very easy to carve and mount on wood. I'm looking forward to making more stamps with it.
on February 5, 2012
The Speedball Speedy Carve Stamp Making Kit is a great starter kit for carved stamps. It is easy to use with two interchangeable blades for carving. The instructions are helpful and include some patterns and techniques. Great price and kit if you are just getting started with carved stamps.
on October 31, 2014
I guess for the price, you can't go wrong with this purchase because you can do a test run of whether you're really into stamp carving or not without spending money on getting everything separately. With that said, the tips are junk. You only get two and are limited to large stamp designs with little to no detail in them.

My suggestion is to buy a multi-tip tool and then buy erasers from the dollar store to test out. Buying the multi-tip tool isn't a huge investment compared to buying the set at least that way, you'll get a head start if you end up liking the craft!
on January 29, 2013
I liked the kit for a started piece. The rubber was large enough to make (re: attempt to make) a few stamps. One worked out alright of the four I attempted. Issue I had were the nibs, there was a small and a medium, I would have rather had a fine tip and the medium or gouge tool for the dead space around my designs. Over all though it was okay.
on January 17, 2015
Bought this for my first attempt at stamp making and I'm very satisfied. Kit comes with a 4x6 rubber block, a cutter handle & 2 blades, a small sheet of tracing paper and instructions. It does not come with ink pad or a mounting surface for your finished stamp. But for me, it was enough for a beginner to start. My project was a bookplate with my name and a crow on a 3x4 rectangle, so the block in this kit was enough for a spare in case I messed up. I quickly wished I had more blades, but with a bit of practice on the larger parts of the design I was able to carve out the sharp corners to my satisfaction with the 2 blades provided, and sometimes the help of a box cutter blade. The rubber block was dense and easy to cut. The kit doesn't come with ink pad, so to test my design I colored the raised area with a non-permanent marker and stamped it on a piece of paper while the ink was still wet. My bookplate came out great and I will definitely buy more blades to do more projects. But I recommend this as a starter kit.
on August 28, 2014
The rubber and carving tools were perfectly adequate, but I don't think you can call it a "Stamp Making Kit" when you don't have everything to make the stamps! There's nothing to mount the rubber to once you carve the stamps out, so we had to improvise (you can also buy wooden or acrylic blocks). If it included foam and a mounting block, it would get 5 stars easily, but still a good buy for the money. The tips are easy to switch out, and I was able to use my friend's carving tips with it as well, which was nice.
on July 20, 2015
Never made a stamp before, wasn't sure what to expect.
It came fast and well packed.
To be very honest it's not easy to make a stamp.
I wanted one that had straight lines on it.
You have to CARVE the darn things out of what feels like a pink eraser, they call it linoleum, w/gouges and carving tools (all supplied)..
I wouldn't want this stuff on a floor of mine but I digress.
Be prepared to make a few passes at it. I tried to make a flower stamp; MUCH easier than straight lines.
Now that I am an experienced (not) stampster, I would and will do some in the future.
on July 8, 2013
This is a great kit for beginners. It gives you everything you need to start making stamps for the first time. Making basic shapes such as stars and hearts were easy. I tried making words and those were far more difficult and time consuming. This is a great starter kit, though! The handle is very lightweight so I'm not sure of it's durability, but for the price I think this is definitely worth it, especially if you don't want to invest a lot of money into a new craft. I'm having tons of fun making stamps!
on June 3, 2016
Mat is thick and the cutter blades are of great quality. Great kit in that it has all to start with.
Con: The cutter handle is comfortable, however, I don't like how the cutter blades are placed.
It's hard to pull out and therefore dangerous. This is why I gave it a 3 star.

Consider getting another cutter in which the blades are held by a screw nut. (Hope that's the right name)
on September 6, 2013
Kit comes with small piece of rubber, some instructions/examples, and small wooden carver. The wooden carver uses a small wood dowel to hold the nibs in to carve. Not sure how long that will hold up so I think it's a basic try-it-out product.