- Product Dimensions: 16.8 x 12.8 x 2.5 inches ; 4.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B00251JO8G
- Item model number: 4526
- Average Customer Review: 86 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,303 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing (See Top 100 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Speedball Super Value Fabric Screen Printing Kit
|Price:||$37.98 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$22.01 (37%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Screen printing kit ideal for a basic introduction to fabric screen printing
- Print your own original designs for endless possibilities
- Fabric inks are AP Non-toxic, odorless, blendable and archival, and clean up with water
- Tri-lingual instruction booklet in English, Spanish and French includes step by step directions, troubleshooting, and stencils
- Great gift item
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
My kit arrived Sunday, two days ahead of schedule... I was amazed! I am lucky that everything arrived safe and sound; no open jars. I delved head in, and used the photo emulsion for my project.
I am posting some photos of my silkscreen project, so don't forget to take a peek.
This is what I did:
1. Went out shopping for a bug light, t-shirt (washed - no softener), pane of glass and had my art printed at FedEx Office.
2. Cleaned the silkscreen with Dawn and dried with a hair dryer.
3. Coated the silkscreen with the Diazo photo emulsion and let dry (4 hours+). Done in a dark room only lit with a bug light.
4. Taped my artwork to the bottom of the silkscreen and held it flat with the glass pane. Kept in box, away from light.
5. Took the box outside at noon and exposed for 2 minutes 50 seconds. Closed box and ran to the sink.
6. Lightly sprayed both sides of the silkscreen with water and waited two minutes. Then sprayed water at full blast to remove emulsion. Patted dry and took outside to post harden for 5 minutes.
7. Did the Balki Bartokomous happy dance.
8. Used painters tape to close gaps around emulsion on silkscreen.
9. Printed t-shirt and quickly cleaned tools and silkscreen.
10. I heat set the ink with an iron. Five minutes on front and 5 on back.
11. I washed the t-shirt again to test for proper heat set. It passed!
12. Wore the t-shirt and fooled my friends into thinking I had bought it. :-D
I suggest starting out with trying the positive screen filler method using the drawing fluid. The kit instructions say that it's easier to use a the stencil method first but I don't think anyone who is good at design will be satisfied with the stencil method (either too basic or too much time involved in trying to cut out more detailed stencils) and should just draw their design onto the screen with the drawing fluid (you can use a pencil first).
I purchased my kit in store at Michael's Crafts
Overall I think it was a good deal for the price and I'm happy with the outcome of the products that I produced with it: [...]
But they should but more time into making sure their product is packaged correctly.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works amazing made 2 shirts on first day never had one before it's easy to usePublished 2 months ago by Dave
great starter kit for screenprinting, have since bought many other items from speedball and other companies and have advanced in my skill but this was perfect for starting.Published 3 months ago by J. Kaplan
the printing screen didn't work and I tried using it multiple times and watched videos on how to use it and it never workedPublished 4 months ago by chelsea lasalle
Great starter pack for silk screening shirts with WB paints. Youtube instructions if you are to lazy to read it yourself. Overall great product.Published 4 months ago by T. Le
I didnt like it because the first time i used it the paint didnt come off after i washed it off twicePublished 6 months ago by Karnell Holbrook
The emulsion remover fails to remove the emulsion even with a fairly pressurized sprayer. I uses speedball inks a lot and I was very disappointed.Published 7 months ago by Brandon
The bottle of Diazo we received was completely dried out. All the other bottles are sealed on the top, but the Diazo is not. I think I got an old empty bottle of Diazo. Read morePublished 7 months ago by So Shannon