Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
asked by J Frasle on June 5, 2009
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
I agree with Technology Guy. I love the Sanyo Eneloops. If you go through batteries quickly, get more batteries instead of using a fast charger. Fast charging is murder on batteries. Personally, I prefer it when I do not receive batteries with equipment since the ones that do get included tend to be el cheapo non-rechargeables and being the cheap old broad I am, it bites me to pay for batteries I don't really need.
Jeannie answered on November 29, 2009
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Nope, no batteries with mine either. I'd highly recommend picking up a couple sets of NiMH rechargeable AA batteries and a slow charger (maintains battery life better). NiMH batteries will give you more power than alkaline disposables and save you money. Consider Sanyo Eneloops or similar rechargeable AAs labeled "hybrid", "pre-charged" or "low-discharge" will maintain their charge longer when sitting unusued better than stadard NiMH batteries.
Technology Guy answered on June 10, 2009
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Mine didn't come with batteries, it uses standard AA batteries available everywhere.
Tom Martin answered on June 6, 2009
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Haha... I just assumed it would come with them, so I looked EVERYWHERE for them! Thank you for the response. I can stop looking now and go shopping for some AA's! :-)
J Frasle answered on June 6, 2009
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product