Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 5, 2010
These fins work very well for my swimming practice. The size is accurate. They feel a bit heavy, but I suppose that is part of the training side of them.

It hurts a bit where the fins meet the base of my leg (the front), but I tried on fins from friends, and they feel the same.
on January 15, 2014
The purchase process was very simple. Product arrived on time and has great quality so far. Selecting the sizes was a little confusing due to mixed information between different sources on the web.
on June 20, 2015
Size chart needs to be updated. I sent mine back because they were too small. Ended up spending almost as much as this product cost to return. I should have just sold them in a yard sale.
on January 22, 2013
I am not a beginner but I am no where near a pro. The fins helped me to improve my leg stregth and lap speed. They are a bit heavy but that changes as your leg stregth improves.
on April 12, 2010
I use these in the pool to enhance leg strength for swimming. I will likely use them when training in the ocean and/or lakes this summer. They fit perfectly and don't chafe.
on April 30, 2011
There are a great fins. But be carefull because are smaller than you think. Thanks to a review from another buyer I bought them Medium 8-9, and fits ok. My shoes size is 7.
on September 16, 2014
These are great! my son swims indoors for occupational therapy for his feet and his coach & my son love these! They work his legs out while stretching his feet!
on November 29, 2012
Swimming is my sport and these zoomers are terrific! These zoomers are excellent quality. They are better than any other flippers that I have used.
on September 14, 2010
I wear a size 9. I did not take to heart the reviews that said these were undersized. They are way to small. I ordered the large and hope they fit.
on December 6, 2012
There are to many words on this review required, to say the quality, and great fit, easy use and the excellent product for your daily training