4.0 out of 5 stars Alright
The quality of the product is great. The material looks good, and they came well packed. My only problem was that they were too small. I ordered a large and it would probably fit a 10 year old. It's a large but in kids size. Hence, when they say boy they really mean it. :)

Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit on the small size.
They seem well made like all Speedo products, but they are cut a bit small in the waist.
It seems to be different from the men's - which are cut very large.
Published 1 month ago by The Rebel

4.0 out of 5 stars Alright, November 1, 2013

I bought them for my 17 year old son and they didn't fit. I will pass them on to one of my nephews.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality pair of swim trunks, April 25, 2014
Exactly what I had hoped for. True to size with a little extra stretch at the waist for a more robust child.

5.0 out of 5 stars great trunks!, April 3, 2013
JenT (Collegeville, PA United States) - See all my reviews
My 9 year old son loves them! They dry quickly and are roomy enough in the behind/thighs to allow for an active boy to play without the trunks pulling down when he bends over. Recommended!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit on the small size., June 5, 2014
The Rebel (Nueva Jersey) - See all my reviews
It seems to be different from the men's - which are cut very large.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 27, 2014
My son loves them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, March 24, 2014
Not heavy nor light, just the right type of material. My 14 year old is picky, he doesnt like patterns nor too bright colors but doesnt like generics either, he loves this an fits him just right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice swim trunks!, March 6, 2014
We bought these when we realized that my son had long outgrown his swim trunks and we were rushed getting ready for vacation... Part of the positive feedback in this review is the sheer ease of ordering something like this online, as opposed to having to drag a reluctant teen to multiple stores looking for the right fit and style. I showed him a couple of styles, he chose the color and boom! They were at our house, delivered for free a few days later. Perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal for the money, February 5, 2014
My son loves these swim trunks. They fit him perfectly. The waist is not to tight and its not to loose. They stay on very well even when they get wet. There is not very much stretching of the waist band when wet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Summer shorts, September 5, 2013
We purchased these for our son to take to Summer camp. He has lived in them ever since. I think it is safe to say that he thinks they are comfortable. I am very pleased with the quality for the price. He is now using them as Gym shorts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shorts, July 22, 2013
My son is tough on clothing and swims on a team in the summer. These shorts were as expected when they arrived and they fit well. The quality seems to be there, they look good, and I expect to get a reasonable amount of time out of them. I will update this post if they fell short of expectations. If there is no update they did just fine.

Rate and Discover Movies