5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable suit
I have a larger chest and am always looking for swimsuits that are supportive but that I can also be active in as I swim laps as well as scuba dive. This suit works so well that I bought two. It's supportive and flattering and really works if you are on the more active side but still want something that doesn't appear too boring.
Published 11 months ago by Emily

2.0 out of 5 stars Fits once it is on
This fits good okay it is on but is so tight to pull up that I am returning it. I have other speedos that are not so difficult.
Published 5 months ago by cricket

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable suit, September 12, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Three times a week and still looking great!, February 18, 2014
I love this suit - it's flattering, durable and so far lasting through swimming in strong chlorine 2-3 hours a week!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy & Comfortable, March 19, 2014
Melissa RN IBCLC (Southern California) - See all my reviews
I am a 50 year old 5'8 full figured woman weighing 225 pounds. I swim 1.5 hours in the pool and in the ocean approximately 3 to 4 times a week. I am ordering my second one as I am still very pleased and I have used it for 6 months. Size fit well. I have large breasts and sometimes I worry that the girls are gonna showing too much cleavage so I tend to pull up the straps a lot. I am ordering one size smaller to see if that helps. It is a very flattering suit and I have received a lot of complements from the younger lifeguard girls at the pool ;) I was worried as I have a smaller waist and fuller hips with a large bottom. I found the suit comfortable and with good stretch, and coverage. Being tall is often a challenge but not with this suit.
I will post on the new one in the smaller size to see if the straps are a bit snugger.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice suit for lap swimming, April 21, 2014
Very nice and fits perfect. I swim four to five days a week for an hour each day and the speedo suits are very durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars One piece wonder, February 9, 2014
Fit is perfect. It's such an adorable one piece with a little but if fun. This is my first "mom suit" and it's really flattering and fun. Tempted to buy other colors because I like it so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great slimming stylish one piece, January 26, 2014
This suit is perfect. I tried 4 others before finding the right one. it's long enough for me (i'm 5'10) and it works great for swimming laps or just floating around in the pool. The white band just under the chest makes your torso look longer, which I love. Also, if you have a larger bustline, this suit helps lift and support. The fabric seems very resilient and has been great so far. Highly recommend!

2.0 out of 5 stars Fits once it is on, March 14, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and flattering, May 16, 2014
I really like this suit. It is easy to get on and off, comfortable, and the white band seems to help elongate my already short torso. It offers plenty of support for chasing kids and/or swimming with them. I'm very happy I tried it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great color fits a bit snug, May 11, 2014
Great color and pretty good fit I got a 14 and it's a bit tight then other 14 size bathing suits

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, May 2, 2014
First time buying from Speedo, i got this one with a TYR brand suit and i like the other one better only because the cross back of this one rode up to much on my shoulders and it made it more frusterating to do over head strokes.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›