5.0 out of 5 stars Best watershoes I have ever owned!
Published 6 months ago by MsOnyxx

2.0 out of 5 stars Order These in a Larger Size
I wear a 10.5, sometimes an 11, so I ordered the size 11's. They look good but I couldn't tell you how comfortable they are because it took everything I had to squeeze my foot into one.

Published 17 months ago by Anonymous

2.0 out of 5 stars Order These in a Larger Size, August 22, 2013
Anonymous (The Villages, Fl) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Speedo Men's Hydraterra Strap Water Shoe (Shoes)

Unlike so many water shoes, the soles are sewn in and won't flop around. They look like a worthy water shoe and I've sent them back for a size 12. I'll update when I have a pair that fit.

UPDATE: The size 12's fit my 10.5 feet perfectly. However, it takes an act of God to get my feet into them. Today I spent a few hours wearing them at a waterpark and they were comfortable enough although they're a little slippery and don't inspire a confidence in your step. It didn't happen but I kept waiting for the blisters to start as the trim stitching cuts into the side of the foot even with the velcro strap as loose as possible.

I've worn them and won't return them but I may end up cutting the trim piece at the top to make them easier to get into. Overall, I don't recommend them and am disappointed in Speedo. They use to make a very good water shoe that gripped well and was comfortable to wear.

3.0 out of 5 stars Must Have But, May 28, 2013
These are a must have if your looking for water shoes for a pool but I caution anyone looking for a water shoe for the beach because the sand gets through them very easily. Once you have sand in them, its so hard to get the sand out. I would love these shoes but I needed them for the beach and not the pool.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent hybrid aqua shoes, August 25, 2013
Jayhawk_34 (Arlington, VA United States) - See all my reviews
I'm pleased with the shoes overall, but they have some flaws. I usually wear between an 11-11.5 and these were a tight but good fit at 11. The thing I noticed immediately is that the fabric around the elastic on the inner side of the shoe is very rough. This is definitely a design flaw, but having worn them over a week while hiking and swimming, the annoyance went away after a while.

As far as performance, the soles are thick enough to allow for hiking over rough lava rocks without wearing out (which I did) without being cumbersome. They are light as well. One concern I have over the long haul is that the mesh top of the shores developed a small hold due to impact with my toenail, but it isn't a problem yet.

Overall, I am pleased with the look and performance of the shoes. I knocked off a star due to the rough elastic on the inside and concern over long-term durability. Good overall if not great. Can't complain too much at the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit, June 2, 2014
Half size larger would have been a more comfortable fit. Quick delivery. Smooth transaction. Great design,just a little small to fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best watershoes I have ever owned!, July 18, 2014
Seriously, they were fantastic. The lining is stiched in very well, and all the way around it. They are a little difficult to get on the first few times because they do not have a lot of stretch around the ankle, but they aren't coming off by accident once they are on. The only thing I would say is to make sure your toenails are cut SHORT to avoid tearing through the top. My boyfriend has super healthy thick toenails and he started to get a hole.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended, October 26, 2013
Shoes are sized small. Need to order a size larger than normal. Seams are poorly sewn and will chafe your feet badly where they rub. Should have returned them. Not recommended. I have bought speedo shoes before and was always satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, July 2, 2014
recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars very satisfied, March 28, 2014
Shoe fit as expected. Love the look and style. I definitely recommend this water shoe and the price is reasonable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Functional and nice looking, March 4, 2014
This is a good multi functional beach shoe while at the shore. It drains cleanly, dries fast, and fits well.

4.0 out of 5 stars almost perfect!, March 3, 2014
Would have been 5 stars if there was not that little irritation due to a problem in finition.
Otherwise, those shoes are really comfortable and I really don't regret paying the price I paid for them.