4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good
The girlfriend liked them. They fit pretty well but could use some space in the groin area. I essentially ripped the netting so it wouldn't rub the man parts so much.
Published 16 months ago by Stephenson A. Ohimor

1.0 out of 5 stars To tight to use.
The outside or swimming suit fits fine the the liner or net inside has the leg opening so tight it stops the blood going to your legs. It's like I have a large outside and a small inside liner.
Published 7 months ago by John Nowak

1.0 out of 5 stars To tight to use., April 24, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good, July 23, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Like everyone says..., August 7, 2014
The shorts fit well (30" waist) and are made of a light, comfortable fabric but like everyone says, the liner in them is too small. The leg holes in the liner are too narrow and the liner itself does not have any room for the man-parts. It just sort of squishes them as opposed to letting them rest in place. I got the shorts for running and swimming so I don't want to cut the liner out but buyer beware.

4.0 out of 5 stars NICE SHORTS, July 15, 2014
NICE SHORTS

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watershorts!, June 18, 2014
These watershorts are very comfort and stylish. The fabric is a little stretchy and you can make all kind of movements wearing these.
The only negative is the inner net which is tight enough. Speedo should provide more space at the groin area.
I had to rip the inside net at several points to make it more comfortable.
Except that, these watersorts are really great both for swimming and for sports!

I forgot to say that I usually wear large (1,78 m - 89 kg), but these watershorts were very big on large size, so I ended up ordering a medium size which was the right one. So be careful with the size.

5.0 out of 5 stars just perfect for my husband, June 10, 2014
he hates the big baggy kind that float around you in the pool but these fit the bill for him completely and are fabulous quality for a great price and they arrived well in time for father's day so I let him have them early because the pool is open and I couldn't wait to give them to him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Stylish, November 18, 2013
I bought these for a recent vacation, to replace a few worn-out older pairs of swim trunks. So far, after approximately a dozen wears, I love them.

Fit: The length is perfect, hitting a couple of inches above the knee. They're not too tight in the waist, or on the thigh, unlike some swim trunks I've tried.

Comfort: The material is comfortable enough for whole-day wear, as is the liner. The spandex/polyester blend gives good flexibility - they're comfortable for walking in, and fantastic for snorkeling

Appearance: Plain but stylish. Both I and my girlfriend like how they look on me, and I love the color (I've got the "New Navy" color)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional quality, August 13, 2014
Both the material and workmanship have exceeded my expectations. And POCKETS too! Great!

Speedo Men's Jym Volley Watershorts