4.0 out of 5 stars Great water shoe for the beach
Bought these for the beach and they worked out great. The drawstring shoelaces allow a lot of flexibility for fit. The shoes are decently comfortable and the insert doesn't slip out. The shoes are easy to clean and dry quickly. Of note, the shoes run a full size big, so order the size under.
Published 19 months ago by Reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars OK water shoes, but not ideal
Published 14 months ago by Justin Carlson

4.0 out of 5 stars Great water shoe for the beach, December 27, 2012
This review is from: Speedo Men's Seaside Water Shoe (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great well built product, March 7, 2013
Rich (Milwaukee, WI USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased these water shoes to walk through the swimming pool and shower area, at a health club, where things can be slick. These shoes work great. I can walk with confidence on the wet slippery surfaces. I have a form of cerebral palsy that affects my walk, I use a cane, so to say these shoes help me walk with confidence means a lot. I go to the health club thee to four times a week, I keep them on in the swimming pool, where I do walking, and in the whirlpool, and they are holding up very well through the chlorine, (I do rinse them off some). I like the adjustable lace, I can loosen to slip on, the tighten to fit snugly on my foot, then loosen to slip off my foot. The shoes, at least in my experience, are on the larger size. Meaning I'm usually a size 10 1/2 shoe, these in 11 were a bit too big, the 10 fit nicely. To say I'll buy these again... Yes! Would I recommenced these to other folks? Yes!

3.0 out of 5 stars OK water shoes, but not ideal, May 18, 2013
Justin Carlson (Upper Peninsula, Michigan) - See all my reviews
I bought these Speedo water shoes to use for kayaking and walking along the beach at the campground we stay at each summer, located on Lake Superior. The shoes fit pretty well, I ordered a size 11 (I wear 11.5) and they still felt a little loose. The main problem was that the mesh on the top of the shoe allows sand and sometimes small pebbles to get through into the shoe, which as you can imagine can become quite uncomfortable. They also don't do a very good job at draining water, maybe because there are no holes on the sole of the shoe. Next time I would probably try something a little higher quality, even for casual use.

4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable and sturdy, March 13, 2012
I bought one for myself and one for my husband. They are exactly as described. They fit well and hold up to wear so far. The laces help them adjust to variations in my feet. They were very smelly when received but lost the smell when used. This is why I gave them 4 stars instead of 5

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible!, December 31, 2012
D. Tompkins (Amarillo, TX USA) - See all my reviews
I am shocked that Speedo would create a shoe that would come unsewn the first day that I wore them. The laces were also not right, but that has nothing to do with the quality of the product; it just looked sloppy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice quality, April 24, 2012
This review is from: Speedo Men's Seaside Water Shoe (Apparel)
Excellent waterside sport shoes made by Speedo, and has a definite look and feel of prestige quality. Have only worn them once, but they seem durable enough and they are certainly stylish. The discount price on Amazon made this a very good buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stitching came undone after first wear., March 12, 2013
My husband wore them once while we were snorkeling. He came out of the water, and the stitching on the top of the shoe had come undone.

2.0 out of 5 stars I really wanted to like these., November 25, 2012
I had high hopes for these shoes. During the summer there is a lot of time spend at the river and beach. Protecting my feet is a high priority for me. These shoes do protect for your feet but possibly at cost to your head. They are very slippery underwater, so much so unless it's flat or sand you are better off barefoot. They insole is also very poorly glued on and came loose during the first wear. Even the inexpensive price can't justify such poor quality. Stay away from these and find something better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good beach shoes, September 20, 2013
Good for wearing on the beach but when I hiked on rocks for about an hour, my feet felt quite chapped.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice shoe for theprice, May 8, 2013
shoe fit well. I wear a 9 1/2 and ordered a 9 and it fit well. I like the sole, better that other water shoes I have bought.

Speedo Men's Seaside Water Shoe