Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Speedo Men's UPF 50+ Short-Sleeve Rashguard
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on July 3, 2014
Big men with guts and man boobs - this is for you! Gives you a nicer look while in the water, clings tight when you first step out of the water, but pull it away from your body as you step out, and it pretty much stays pulled away so you can walk around without it stuck to you. It doesn't cling while you're swimming. It is difficult to find somewhat flattering swimwear for big guys, so I'm very happy with the purchase.
on February 11, 2012
I ordered this in an XL for my husband who generally wears an XL. It fit loosely but not loosely in a bad way. Since he has a bit of a belly on him, I liked it loose :) He looked great in it at the beach. He had never warn a rashguard before but now wants a few more in different colors. He said it was nice that he didn't have to deal with trying to get sun lotion on his back and that the shirt was relatively cool and dried easily. I liked it because he looked so good in it! I would definitely purchase this item again.
on June 12, 2012
I purchased an XL for my husband, who usually wears an XXL standard t-shirt. This is very slightly trimmer through the hips than an XXL so it won't balloon up in the pool, but definitely XXL in length and shoulder/chest width. He looked at the XL tag dubiously, pulled it on to check the fit, and said, "Didn't think it would, but this fits perfectly." Wifely shopping prowess scores again! Nice drape and matte finish to the lightweight fabric, which is a definite plus here. The shiny, clingy spandex of many other rash guards is not so great for non-athletic bodies. I'd definitely recommend this for recreational swimming/boating/hiking - anywhere you want to avoid both sunburn and sunscreen. Though the price here on Amazon is lower than sporting goods stores, I docked one star for the steep-ish price.
on May 8, 2016
I was undecided about whether to buy a large or an x-large for this shirt. I'm 6 ft tall, 205 lbs reasinably fit and evenly distributed. Anyway, it was definitely loose. I swam in it, snorkeled, rode a flow-rider, and went down water slides in it and the looseness didn't really hamper motion. So, I'd probably buy a large in the future, but going loose didn't cause any issues. I've attached a pic to help you see how the XL fits.
review image
on May 13, 2014
If you are wanting a nice looking shirt to help block out the sun, and cover up your beer gut and man boobs, this shirt is for you. Fits great, yet doesn't hug the gut or the boobs!
on June 6, 2013
I am a big guy 6'1 240 .I wear a xx in t shirts .I ordered x large and it fits great.
on April 17, 2014
The fit is great and very comfortable. I know it is white and if worn in the water, white shirts are see through, however, I would have thought a swim shirt would not. This one does. If you are ok with it being see through, it is a great shirt.
on June 13, 2014
Usually wear a xxl, but I thought I'd take a chance that these fit as loose as the other reviews said. Shirt fits but it's a bit smaller than in comfortable with. Still wearable though my nipples make a stark appearance against the fabric. Will try the next size up.
on March 19, 2015
I was surprised at how large this shirt was. It is way too big for body surfing or swimming. It is OK for lounging in the sun. I normally expect a rashguard to be TIGHT. I have a 44" chest and am usually prefer XL sizing. This shirt in an XL fits like a typical XL cotton logo T-Shirt, actually it is bigger than many of my other XL shirts. Since it is marketed as a rash guard with looser fit than a typical rash-guard, I expected it to be similar to a Jockey undershirt in XL: form fitting but not compressive. This is not the case, it fits like any other cotton T-Shirt that would be worn as a casual shirt. Think of it as more of a hiking shirt or maybe a kayaking / canoeing shirt. It is a nice lightweight fabric that drys quickly.
on November 5, 2014
I am a big guy, and I wear 3X shirts. I ordered the 3X version of this rashgaurd and it fits great. Not too tight and not too loose. Feels like I am wearing a normal T-Shirt, but with protection from the sun and comfort.