5.0 out of 5 stars Good option for training when you want a bit more modesty
I swum a lot once upon a time and as a result I hate working out in the pool in baggy swimwear. These days I prefer something a bit more modest, and these are a great tradeoff.
Published 13 months ago by George

2.0 out of 5 stars The swimsuit has no outer pockets
I ordered a couple of these swimsuits and they come with no outer pockets. So if you want to walk to the store with your keys, cell phone and wallet you are out of luck. The hidden inner pocket they mention is about one inch by one inch so you can barely fit your keys in there. There was no mention on the product description that there was no outer pocket and one would...
Published 2 months ago by Dan S

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good option for training when you want a bit more modesty, July 24, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars not too long or too short, August 31, 2013
My husband wanted some swim trunks that were neither too long nor too short. We checked reviews of many of the swim trunks listed on Amazon, and this appears to be a very common problem. These are exactly what he wanted. In fact, we ordered a second pair after the first arrived.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light-weight and a bit stiff, November 13, 2013
Not My Real Name (Cambridge Massachusetts, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Speedo Men's Striped Surf Runner Volley (Apparel)
I feel these provide less resistance in the water than a larger pair they're replacing, both by virtue of be less baggy and due to the stiffer fabric of these. I like the subtle styling, as well.

Unlike many reviewers, I consider the lack of pockets to be a feature. The last thing I want to do is jump in the lake with a phone, wallet, or car keys in my pocket! Also, my previous pair had pockets and are still in usable condition - I can wear them if I ever did need a swimming suit with pockets.

BTW, my waist is somewhere towards the upper end of the 34-36" range. I found the Medium size gave me the close fit I wanted, without being too restrictive or revealing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good so far , But I havent been to the pool yet, March 1, 2014
Good length, plain style, looks good and well made.
If your waist is less the 32" (an HONEST 32") Medium will be too big.
Not sure how it will hold up in the Sun and Chlorine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Speedo Bathing Suits, December 4, 2013
My husband doesn't change the style of his bathing suits very often. As I remember, his last three identical Speedo's which were similar in design, were bought about fifteen years ago.

I convinced him that those three were getting worn looking and I could find him three more that were amazingly similar. He reluctantly agreed. I should add that those older suits got a lot of use. Although we live in New England, he swims a great deal.

I purchased him this suit in three colors and won't bother to review each one. He found them to be very comfortable and almost identical to his old ones. He was particularly worried that the leg length would be too long but they were perfect for a 66 year old man who is 5'9" and has a 35" waist.

I've found you can't go wrong with Speedo bathing suits. He really gave them a workout as this year he had access to a pool and wore the Blue Aster or the Red at least three days a week to swim in the pool. They haven't faded at all! Then he brought them to Florida and wore the Navy, too. There he swam in the ocean as well as in the chlorinated pool and all three suits look terrific. I should mention that he rinsed them in fresh water after swimming.

Excellent buy and price and highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits great and lasts, July 29, 2013
I've used this suit for everything from lounging on the beach to doing laps in the pool. Its fantastic. Dries fast and fits very comfortably. I already bought two and it has become my go to swimwear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great suit for swimming, May 17, 2014
T. J. Power "PowerCPA" (Breckenridge, Colorado United States) - See all my reviews
Swam in this suit for about 2 miles almost every day in Mexico. The shorter legs make swimming easy, but it does ride a little low in the back. I have absolutely no fanny, so if you have one it might be a bit small. Pockets would be a nice feature, but there is one small interior key pocket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Trunks, January 5, 2014
Size and fit as described. Nice swimming trunks. Hard to find at near by stores, happy I can find them here at Amazon. They do not fade and I swim every day, they do not cause any drag when you swim either which is nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, January 3, 2014
Just what I was looking for. Fits perfectly and dries quickly. Could be used either as swim trunks or running shorts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, June 27, 2014
I'm a 34 waist and the mediums fit very well. Definitely more fitted than your usual board shorts. The length is to a few inches above the knees, so if that's what you're looking for, these are a great option.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›