Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Speedo Performance Medium Duffle, Black
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on February 21, 2010
I was looking for a reasonably priced gym bag that would store my wet and dry clothes in separate compartments and this one seemed like a good choice so I ordered it from Amazon. Perfect size - not too big but plenty big enough to hold all my items. I keep my workout journal and combination lock in the side pouch which is a nice feature. Overall the bag seems to be well made, double zippers are nice and I have had no issues so far after use of this bag the first week. It would be perfect if it had a separate external mesh pouch to hold a water bottle, but it does have a metal ring on each end so I can loop my water bottle with a clamp design onto one of the metal rings. Happy with the purchase!
on June 18, 2011
My daughter has had this duffle for a over a year now and it's still in wonderful condition -- and we've worked it hard! As a year-round swimmer, she carries it to practice 5 days a week and shoves it in a locker. She loves how it has a generous side pocket to throw her wet suit and other wet accessories in after workout. She uses a seperate bag (Speedo Mesh) for her fins, kickboard, pull bouy and paddles, so I can't comment on this duffle storing equipment, but to give you an idea of what we've stuffed it with for meets: 3 XL towels, extra suit, two suit pants, a few tshirts, cap, goggles, ipod, and shower accessories. And it zips up! I thought for sure we'd have loose stiching by now on the seams or a broken zipper but the bag looks great. The quality is what you expect from Speedo.
on September 11, 2010
Lots of space, significantly cheaper (at the time of purchase) than the smaller Speedo Performance bag. I don't have any complaints. I really like the two side compartments - there is mesh on the sides of the bag so you can put wet stuff in them. One compartment is really long, so I put my fins/boots in it. I use the smaller compartment for my suit, though there is plenty more space for other wet stuff. Everything in the middle stays dry. The rubber bottom is a nice touch - the benches in the locker room at the natatorium are always wet, so being able to put the bag down on the bench without having to wipe it down with my towel is great. Definitely worth the $27!
on March 15, 2010
I ordered this bag online because my local store couldn't get me the purple or pink in time for our vacation. It is a nice light weight workout bag. The zippers are extremely sturdy and easy to slide! There are 2 things I was disappointed with. First the color purple is much more vivid and pretty in the online ad. My bag is a very dull purple. The second thing is that the one I saw in the store actually had additional storage compartments under the large top flap. Mine does not have these storage areas. Now I have to carry a separate bag for my brushes, etc. Overall for the price I paid it was a good deal. It is extremely light weight and flexible without being without structure. There is enough structure so that it is not difficult to carry with a bad back. The expandable shoe compartment is also a very nice touch!
on November 13, 2012
This is a very spacious roomy bag. I use it for the gym, and keep all my toiletries in one side pocket and slipper and sneakers on the other side, and in the middle I keep my pants, t-shirt, water bottle, etc.

It has a plastic waterproof bottom which is great for cleaning off your bag and near the showers.

Water resistance, and feels great.
on February 3, 2013
I bought this as my new gym bag. I have a different bag that I use for swimming, but this would probably be good for swimming too... I just prefer the all mesh swim bag for the pool. In this bag... I can fit my workout clothes, shoes, a change of clothes, my rollers, toilitries, & hair dryer. It fits plenty, and still fits well into my locker. I like the two mesh compartments. I pug my shoes in one, and my wet/sweaty clothes in the other. So far, it seems like it's good quality. I've had it about two months so far. The pocket on the front is good for holding my lock, earphones, & mp3.
on October 11, 2011
On the whole, I am pleased with this bag. I use it for the pool and for the gym. The pocket for wet things (suit, goggles, etc.) and the shoe pocket are ventilated and work well. The large main area is great for towels and clothing, and can hold my work clothing, workout clothes, and towels all at the same time. The one complaint is the small organizational pocket. Considering how much the rest of the bag can handle, that pocket is just a bit too small. It would be nice if it had been made a bit deeper. Or perhaps I have a problem and am carrying around too many gadgets and junk that aren't necessary for a work out.
on August 7, 2014
This duffle replaces a Lands End duffle I had for 20 years and used for my gym clothes. Finding the right size always is hard because some are too big and others too small. While this one is a bit bigger than I wanted, I was afraid the smallewr one would have been too small for my needs. It has all the "bells and whistles" my old bag did not have, the main compartment is easily accessible with plenty of space for extra clothes and shoes, separate mesh pockets for wet or damp shorts and a generous front pocket for sundries (razor,shampoo, etc.). Interestingly, it also has several straps which afford choices in how to carry and hang the bag. The empty bag itself is soft and very light weight. I have not had it long enough to assess its durability. Overall, it is a very nice gym bag.
on August 29, 2014
I love this duffle bag. I should note that Amazon had the wrong photo for the color on the product page, so i thought i was getting a solid blue bag, but when it showed up in my order history it was red white and blue. I figured it was the 'default' photo for this product and waited for it to arrive. I got the red white and blue bag. But i don't really mind, it's pretty stylish looking. Almost like an official USA Swim Team bag or something. The quality is very high. I expect this bag will last for quite a while as we visit the gym daily. Lots of pockets for stuff and the front long pocket is surprisingly roomy. The separated pocket for wet suits is also a nice touch. I would definitely buy this again.
on April 10, 2013
No complaints about this bag. It is a little bigger than what I was looking for in a basic gym bag, but is scrunches pretty good so it is not a problem. A shoe pocket was a must for me and my Vermont-muddy shoes and this one works very well. Opposite from the shoe pocket is another large-ish pocket that is good for ipod, exercise gloves, lock, etc. The front pocket is also adequate for keys and gym ID. I also really liked the pink color -- very bold. This is not a terribly exciting bag, but it does the job.
Comment Comment | Permalink