Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on July 12, 2010
I bought this as a gym/swim bag, and it's the perfect size for that. Very sturdy construction and quality materials, and it looks good too (I have the maroon bag). I use the main compartment for clothes/toiletries, mesh side pocket for swim gear and anything wet, long side pocket for keys/wallet/misc., and the far side pocket for shoes/sandals. The only problem I can see with this bag is that if your shoes/sandals are larger than a US men's size 9, they won't fit in the side pocket and you'd have to put them in the main compartment along with your clothes... yuck. But otherwise, this is a great bag.

EDIT: I'm upgrading to five stars because this bag is SUPER DURABLE!! After 2 years of constant use and exposure to chlorinated water, it still looks new. The design is excellent, and the construction is top notch. Highly recommend!!
on March 18, 2011
I've had this bag for about a month now and it seems to be holding up well. At first I was concerned with the seemingly cheap plastic clips and zippers (but for the price...). I stuff this bag full everyday and it seems to withstand my beating. So far.

Which brings me to my next thing...it is smaller than I expected. Also, on the pic it looks as though both "pockets" on the end were seperate compartments. But actually the "shoe" compartment sits INSIDE the main compartment. I was disppointed by that.It does take up a lot of your room. With that said, I am still able to fit all of my gear. Just.

What I am able to fit: 2 pairs of running pants (one for rain), long sleeve running shirt, half-zip jacket, extra "roll-up" rain jacket and running shoes in the shoe compart. This pretty well fills the bag. I can get my hat and gloves on the other side pocket. However I do sometimes run into trouble trying to fit my work clothes in the bag after I change into my running gear(run after work and don't have a locker or such to put my street clothes in). If I happen to be wearing a sweater that day, I often can't get that into the bag.

All in all I'm happy with my purchase. I was looking for a bag smaller than my large double. I do love how light-weight it is.
on August 20, 2012
I received this bag and used it twice within the last few days. It has a wet compartment for a wet swim suit plus another end compartment and a large main compartment. I wear size 12 1/2 shoes which fit in the main compartment if they are turned face up and down and crossed over each other. I was also able to fit a towel, change of clothes, and soap/deodorant. It's worth the money. It has a durable bottom that is similiar to a rugged canvas. The main portions and zippers/straps of the bag are well made. It is a heavy nylon type material. It isn't heavy to lift but it isn't parachute thin either. The SPEEDO LOGO is well displayed with a classic look. I bought this for myself for those days when I travel to an indoor pool to swim. But this classic bag could be used for overnight trips and even some some shopping/errands trips. You will enjoy owning it or giving it as a gift to an active person. There are many color selections. Mine is blue and I'm very pleased.
on November 8, 2013
After hesitating between the two sizes, I eventually chose the small Speedo Performance Pro Duffle Bag. It is bigger than expected (21.5" x 10.5" x 10" actually fits a lot), sturdy and has quality zips. One inside pocket (e.g. for keys) would have been nice, but not indispensable. There is an attractive color for every taste.
on June 12, 2012
I have this in neon orange. Great bag, waterproof and has a decent amount of space. Front compartment has built in sections for credit or Id cards, money, bottles etc. I love the shoe compartment because I hate for my sneakers to touch my clothes when i go to the gym. I dont use it for swimming but I like the waterproof and separate compartments that regular gym bags don't have.
on January 31, 2010
This bag was exactly what I was shopping for. My kids are little and it pretty much hold everything they need for a swim meet. If you are shopping for an older swimmer (with larger clothes) you may want to buy a bigger bag.
on May 4, 2014
This is a nearly perfect small swim duffle! Great size as I use it to bring my things to/from aquatic therapy and it just fits into the small lockers there.

I also love this duffle for it's many pockets.

First, it's large ventilated side pocket is great for post workout gear (wet suit, towel, etc). The smaller vented side pocket is great for my pool shoes (flip flops) that are pretty wet by the time I get dressed.

The inside/main pocket is a good size for my post-swim clothes, and also most of my gear (towel, pull buoy, webbed pull gloves, goggles, caps, etc).

The segmented front pocket is the ONLY "con" I have yet to find in this duffle. It's small and segmented, but so much so, that very few things will actually fit in this pocket. I use it for holding my snack baggies with Q-Tips, extra hair ties, Bobbie pins, and (sorry boys) tampons. Even trying to fit my caps and goggles in there was a stretch.

So I found another smaller mesh "on deck" bag to bring to the pool with me, and will keep all my in-pool gear in that bag, in the bigger, main compartment.

Overall, this is a fantastic small swim duffle. It is a vibrant, very pretty shade of pink, and is extremely well constructed. The side ventilated compartments were well thought out, as was having a removable long strap. The only thing I wish were different is that the front pocket be bigger with bigger dividing compartments (for things like goggles and swim caps, instead of a cell phone and pens). But overall the quality of this bag is superb and I have yet to see anything come close to comparing in value!

If you're in need of a smaller swim duffle (due to locker size constraints, like me, or you just don't have tons of gear) get this bag! You won't be disappointed! Happy Shopping!
on September 14, 2013
The last gym bag that I had was too big and was of poor quality that it began to fall apart. This bag is perfect. It is small so that it easily fits in a gym locker but not too small that it won't hold your stuff. It is the perfect size when used as a gym bag or a day bag. Don't expect that you will pack clothes in it for an entire week, because it will be too small. The construction is top notch and the bottom is awesome because it does not allow water to enter the bag. The mesh on the two sides helps air out your shoes or towels. I love the double zippers on each compartment. I purchased the red bag and it looks amazing. The color stands out and is a great shade of red. I highly, highly recommend this bag!
on February 12, 2014
I read the reviews on duffle bags and was persuaded to purchase the smaller version. It's exactly what I needed. It's big enough for the swim suit, the pool shoes, a bag that holds my goggles and swim cap, another larger bag that holds my shower toiletries, and a change of clothes. I love the special pocket to hold the wet bag and shoe (even if I put them in a plastic bag, I still like having them apart from my other items), and I keep admiring its color (I'm partial to navy, and it's a beautiful navy).

The duffle is smart looking, it's practical, and the price on Amazon was more competitive than purchasing it anywhere else. I've used it for a month now (3 times per week), and simply love it. I am sure it will last me many, many years.
on November 11, 2013
Perfect size and functionality. Was what I was looking for in a smaller swim work out bag. Could accommodate all gear (towel, suit, paddles, fins, and buoy) . Designed for a swimmer in mind. Appears a good durable quality design.