5.0 out of 5 stars Great gym bag, but shoes >9 (US men's) won't fit.
I bought this as a gym/swim bag, and it's the perfect size for that. Very sturdy construction and quality materials, and it looks good too (I have the maroon bag). I use the main compartment for clothes/toiletries, mesh side pocket for swim gear and anything wet, long side pocket for keys/wallet/misc., and the far side pocket for shoes/sandals. The only problem I can...
Published on July 12, 2010 by K. Noble

1.0 out of 5 stars This bag is so small!
Published on September 8, 2009 by M. Guy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 413 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Well designed bag., May 17, 2014
Have just had the bag for a short time, but am loving it so far. I just want to refute an earlier post I read before I bought this bag. Someone said that the pouch for the shoes was unable to hold a shoe size above a 9. I wear a size 10 shoe, and my shoes fit in the pouch with room to spare.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product., October 30, 2009
I love this bag!! It's not too big or small for my needs. I would have liked a few more compartments but, I'll do fine with the ones it has.

I would certainly recommend this product to any basic swimmer.

1.0 out of 5 stars This bag is so small!, September 8, 2009
I was ordering this bag to use for swim practice, and I didn't want to carry around something huge. I saw the dimensions for the "small" Speedo bag and when I measured them, it seemed like a good size. But when I got the bag in the mail, it was tiny, the size of a briefcase! The measurements and the picture are the wrong for this size bag, so get the medium if you want a remotely useful bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars This bag is great and I love the "inside" pocket for wet things, August 18, 2014
This bag is great and I love the "inside" pocket for wet things. Yes, it messes with the space in the middle but for me I actually use it with wet things and don't carry a ton of stuff. I hate this color personally but it was the one on clearance. If I had to do a "con" it would be that I would rather have no mesh on the side pockets. I want to keep my phone or wallet there and can't because water can get in through the mesh. The bag is definitely water proof, but this does make it feel a litle cheap, no big deal though.

*Review written based on $14.95 + $5 shipping price. If it had been $35 original price, I would give it 3 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Right sized duffle, April 6, 2012
In the politically correct era of backpacks, the Speedo small pro duffle (multi:red-white-blue)fits the bill nicely. Has bright colors and 4 functional pockets (2 are vented). Main compartment is large enough to hold sweats or a pair of running shoes.
Good functional bag.

Mine came with a razor knife gash on the front; but that's a packageing problem at Amazon. Hope to get that resolved.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for., July 11, 2014
Called small, but really more medium sized, good quality, nice mesh zippered outside pockets for wet stuff and good rubberized waterproof bottom. Enough room to easily hold two change of clothes, towel and toiletries. Only negative, putting shoes in outside shoe pocket/ mesh zippered pocket takes up a lot of room on inside of bag and larger shoes/ sneakers may not fit easily. If that is not a concern to you then you should be quite happy with this gym bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect bag, June 9, 2014
Was looking for something to pack my work clothes to bring to the gym for my workout and fit easily in a small locker.
After my workout I put my dirty gym clothes in the ventilated side pocket. It has a cool shoe pocket which is versatile for however you want to use it. It looks very nice and is built very well. I'm very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hey, if you need a perfect swim bag, this one fits the bill!, June 8, 2014
Randall Harris (San Francisco, CA United States) - See all my reviews
What can I say about a swim bag? It's waterproof, has plenty of room in it for three swim suits, 3 goggles, a large towel or two, miscellaneous other gym stuff, and still room for a pair of shoes or sandals. It's attractive and well made. The zippers are heavy duty, for nylon that is. The shoulder strap is adjustable and comfy. It is a daily part of my workout routine and thus I don't think much about it, except that I'm grateful that I have it. All in all, I would buy this bag again and recommend one to anyone who needs a small/medium sized workout/swim bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, June 5, 2014
I like all the compartments ,especially the one for wet clothes, but I'd add an inside key chain. Otherwise it fits my needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter really liked it, May 23, 2014
I purchased this for my daughter to use for swimming, she loves that she can put her shoes in the end away from her clothing and have enough storage for everything without being overly huge.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 413 | Next ›