5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jammer (get one size larger)
Worn 5 or so times thus far and it fits great! I have a 32/33 waist (athletic build) and the 32 was way too small. I should have taken the advice of a previous review of getting the next size up. Once I did that (34) it fit great. Definitely recommend.
Published 21 months ago by Steve

2.0 out of 5 stars Stop the Clock
Published 1 month ago by Sher

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jammer (get one size larger), April 19, 2013
Steve (Washington D.C.) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!, January 27, 2012
I've been swimming almost every day for the last 5 months and my jammer swimsuits have been fading and wearing out rather quickly in my local pool. Chlorine is the enemy and i swear they dump tons in the pool everyday. My wife was so embarrassed by my jammers that she insisted on buying a couple new pair. So far so good. These Xtra Life Rapid Splice swimsuits by Speedo seem to be holding up much better than my other swimsuits. Through about 3 weeks in the pool and multiple washes the color has only slightly faded. The lycra hasn't broken down or started showing signs of looking sheer yet. These are great training shorts, but i wouldn't race in them. I've been pretty happy so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars Chlorine and Yellow, June 4, 2012
Gentlebeast (Salt Lake City, UT USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased these for a college swim class. I really loved the fit and the fact that they are extra thick. I've had embarrassing moments in my swimming/diving history where I've had a suit fall apart or go see through within the first few months of wearing it. Also, I have rather large legs that like to rub together and wear away certain parts of the suit, the extra thickness helped alleviate this problem. If I were to buy another suit like this, it would be in a different color because the yellow faded way too fast and went see-through due to how much I was in the pool. Luckily, the yellow is not placed anywhere I don't mind people seeing.

Pros:

Extra thickness allows for longer lifespan of suit
Quality Stitching
Good Fit
Aesthetically pleasing (stylish)

Cons:

If you're looking for a fast suit and not something to practice in, then don't get this one, there's still a noticeable amount of drag over thinner suits.
Yellow goes see-through with much chlorine use.

[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars my favorite suit for laps, July 12, 2013
PC Mountain (Fort Myers, FL United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I also have the Speedo Men's Sonic Splice Jammer Swimsuit but it's 1.6" longer in the inseam and I prefer the short inseam of this suit, the Rapid Splice. The color, styling, and fabric of the Rapid Splice looks great and it holds up well but don't sit on the concrete and take care of your suit. In addition to a short inseam, the fabric of the Rapid Splice is slighter different that the Rapid Splice. The Rapid splice is a softer, shinier fabric. I'm 145 lbs, 5'9" tall with skinny legs and the medium fits perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit and great product, June 27, 2014
I wear 32/32 pant and I ordered 34 size, it fits me well. Overall good quality and comfortable to wear. Recommend!

2.0 out of 5 stars Stop the Clock, December 12, 2014
I'm a 2 to 3 times per week masters swimmer (indoor pool) that rinses/shower-washes/air-dries the suit after every workout. This "long lasting" suit went see-through on the backside seam in shy under 5 months with this type of use...with noticeable wear beginning to appear at 3 months. Time to take another guess at different type of training suit.... Basically, don't believe the Speedo hype that this swimsuit will last any longer than any other suit. This suit is definitely NOT worth the extra money...buy two cheaper suits and alternate.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality and lower thigh opening somewhat narrow, August 6, 2014
The suit worked well before it deteriorated after only moderate use. Lower leg opening is a bit tight, but not a nuisance. Fit true to size in the waist.

I used it 1-3 times per week at 30 minutes per swim for 4 months and the fabric at middle seams at the front and back fatigued significantly to the point of being see-through.

Not recommended for purchase unless you need a short term solution.

5.0 out of 5 stars speedo men's swimtrunks, April 29, 2014
We ordered this for my 7 year old son; he normally takes a 10-12 kids pant size and we ordered the size 30 which fit him perfectly. I can't understand how this could possibly fit an adult, although I know real swimmers like them tight. Anyway, it was great for our son who needed a comfortable suit to wear for hours in the ocean and pool without getting a rash. We love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good suit, November 6, 2013
Bought this for my son who is on a swim team. I have purchased this item 2 times. They last pretty well - about 6 months with 3 or 4 times a week in the pool for 1 1/2 hours each time. I wish the price was a little better, which is what keeps me from a 5 star rating.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wanted something more modest in swimming I guess, November 28, 2014
I am a size 32 and bought the size 34 like the other people recommended. It's very snug. I think I might have to wear it out and break it in and see if it stretches. However, the end of the swim trucks like the picture shows will fit tight. So it's snug but then on the bottom it kind of clenches above your leg. It's like a tight rubber band feel. The material is extremely great and comfortable. It's soft and doesn't drag too much except once again that tight feeling above the knee cap. But perhaps it's like that so that water doesn't get into the shorts and then drag. It's the price to pay I guess for longer shorts.