Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on April 18, 2015
I am a lifeguard at a water park, and I am on my feet in and out of water on a daily basis. I got these shoes hoping I would 1) Relieve foot pain 2) Provide traction 3) Dry quickly and 4) Not look dorky. These shoes have met all of my expectations.
1) They are comfortable, I have gone through full 8 hour shifts standing in these and they work great.
2) Not only do these keep me from slipping both on concrete and on the water slides, but I can run and jog easily in these as well
3) These shoes tend to hold a lot of water around the foot, but in my experience they never took inconviently long to dry
4) These shoes look and feel good. They have a sort of water tennis shoe look but are still distinguishably water shoes with the bright mesh and connected lace. Many of my co workers liked these shoes especially since many others just resort to crocks for foot pain.
Would recommend and buy again
0Comment34 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 9, 2014
In the last 8 months or so I took up aqua fitness classes and needed water shoes. I tried several different pairs costing around $10 from the local mega-discount store. After 5 or 6 uses the liners would fall out, and the sole start separating. I've used these shoes for about 2 months now (3 or 4 times a week) and they are holding up very well. They do run a little small. I generally wear an 8 1/2" shoe, and based on some other reviews I order a 9. It's a little snug getting them on, but once on they are comfortable and really grip the pool bottome.

Update 2/19/2015 - After 7 months of using this shoe 3-4 times a week I'm still very happy. They are holding up very well in the chlorine pools.
0Comment30 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 22, 2014
I'm paranoid about stepping on the ocean floor, so I sacrifice any sort of fashion trends for that protection. These Speedo Water Shoes fit perfect and actually look pretty cool! The laces up top give any wearer that secure, snug feeling you look for in a water shoe. I'm pleased with my purchase! And shipping was super fast! As for fit, I normally wear a 9.5 shoe/sneaker. I ordered a 10 and it fit perfectly. The snugness makes up for the size difference.
0Comment23 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 23, 2014
I am somewhere between a size 14 or 15, depending on the "cut" of a given shoe, and a pretty "normal" width.
I found these shoes very narrow - to the point they were pretty uncomfortable after wearing them for 20-30 minutes around the house. I ordered them in 14 (largest available) and they are going back because of their narrow width (even though they seem to have plenty of length).
That said, I was pretty impressed with the shoes (I'm disappointed they don't fit, actually). They seem very well-made, fairly light, and very comfortable.
If your foot is a bit on the narrower side, and/or you want something to fit pretty tight so they don't fall off in the surf, these would probably be an excellent choice.
33 comments44 of 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 3, 2014
Great for walking trails, walking around campsite and great for walking on all the rocky beaches along the shore. I could see these being a lot better than sandals for water volleyball as well!
on May 27, 2014
My size is 8 1/2 (W) but water shoe size only M is available. So I ordered 9 M. It's fit is OK even length is a bit long and not too tight.
on June 8, 2014
Extremely comfortable, and the easy to use lace system keeps them on your feet. The fact that they look sharp is just a bonus.
on July 5, 2014
I just recently received these shoes, so I can't give an in-depth review yet. I've only worn them once. I can say, however, that I bought them, after reading the reviews on Amazon, several of which said that they ran narrow. This is an advantage for me, as I have long(size 13), very narrow feet(somewhere between an A, and B width- my Dad always joked that I had skis for feet). Well, these shoes fit me like a glove, and I'm very pleased, so far. I bought them for a beach-side vacation coming up, and look forward to having better protection for my tender feet than flip-flops can give.
0Comment13 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 15, 2014
I realy like them they stay on when wet. just wish they hade half sizes then they would have been a five
on July 6, 2014
Wore them two times and nylon tie clasp broke. VERY poor quality. I have another different pair that lasted for yr and half. Amazon refunded my money back.