Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on July 30, 2012
I bought several types of these speedos for my kids to use on our vacation and all 4 some varying in style had the exact same defect the stitching although no viable to the eye has extra stitching that causes friction on the arch of your feet. My 4 children all had 3 blisters each one on top of the other it hurt them so bad. Felt horrible had to purchase cheaper but more expensive do to being in the Bahamas in a souvenir shop and it saved our trip had to literally stock up on water proof bandages etc to help them. I needed up leaving all 4 to a local whom I hope makes good use of these horribly manufactured aqua shoes don't buyyyy. My children are all diffrent ages and sizes and again we purchased diffrent styles along with this one and all same thing.
on April 1, 2013
I chose these because I have a VERY hard time getting shoes that will fit me. however, the clorine water does bleach them a lot, but then that happens to all swim ware. I have recommed them to others at the pool.
on May 7, 2013
Some people laugh at my little water shoes but when you are walking the lake or beach and there are rocks, shells, glass, sticks, etc these things are awesome. My feet are comfortable and the bottom of these make it so they never hurt. My friend cut his foot one day on a shell and I just smiled and said I told you so. Live and learn and get a pair. On uneven beaches they really help your arches out too. When the sand is flat and smooth just slip them off and go free style.
on June 21, 2013
The inside soles came out within the first 20 minutes of playing in the water. and then they got all crunched up after repeatedly putting them back in and I had to just take them out. Junk.. wish I could return them
on December 30, 2013
My son loved wearing this on the hot sand...he has sensory issues so this is perfect for him to wear and not touch the sand too much!
on August 16, 2013
These were just what we needed for my daughter to go boating. They are well made and fit true to size.
on December 30, 2012
The shoes fit exactly like one would expect. Very easy to get on and off and perfect for the beach.
on June 7, 2013
These work perfect for my children at the beach. The hold up and fit well. They are easy to clean.
on March 26, 2013
All I can say is a great water shoe for kids. It fits very well and has a great look.
on February 21, 2013
made well, but a little hard to get on his feet, my grandson could not put these on himself, he will always need help.