5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, flattering suit
Published on May 22, 2012 by madaboutbooks

2.0 out of 5 stars i wanted to love this suit, but...
This suit is very well constructed, but has an odd fit. I am roughly 145 lb and 5'7, 36/38 C. I am not particularly uneven shaped either. I ordered a size 12 US.

Published on April 3, 2012 by codyaya

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, flattering suit, May 22, 2012
This review is from: Speedo Side Shirred Tank One Piece (Apparel)
I received my suit today and took it for a test swim. I just wanted to balance the other reviews by saying that I found the suit extremely comfortable; the straps stayed in place while I swam; and the fit is flattering. The material is much lighter and dries much faster than an earlier version of this suit. I should probably add that I bought size 12, am 5'4", and about 10 lbs. overweight.

2.0 out of 5 stars i wanted to love this suit, but..., April 3, 2012

The bottom half fit extremely well. The ruching is not overbaring and the legs are a nice modest cut remeniscant of the old flattering 50's styles. The top, however, is another story entirely...which is weird because this is a onepiece. There was absolutely no support in the top. I think, if they added a tiny bit of side-support or shorten the straps, this suit might be wearable. But as it is, the straps are too long and boobs just fall side ways under the armpits.

If you are particularly long torso'd, this may fit well for you. It just doesn't fit me and I had to return it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love it!!, December 26, 2012
I am in-love with this swim suit. I will probably get the blue one after I test the black suit in the oceans of HI.
Make sure to check the chart size. I am 5'3, about 132lbs and the 10 fits perfect. This suit is not for busty women.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, November 13, 2012
This is the 3rd time I've bought this style. I always buy Speedo's and this fabric last and lasts. I'm in a pool 7 days a week so this is important to me. It's true to size and very attractive.

2.0 out of 5 stars Could not get it over my knees, February 1, 2011
This suit is ill-fitted/ill-sized.
I am 135 pounds, 5'3", pretty much an average sized person. I ordered a size 8. I could not pull it up past my knees. The cinched waist did not give an inch for me to be able to get it past my knees. I couldn't believe it, tried again and then put it right back in the package. It was made wrong, or made for someone with no thighs or hips. I was disappointed in Speedo for having such a product that was not tested on regular human being, especially an actual athletic person who usually has thigh muscles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted for my water aerbics, December 13, 2012
Cat lover doc (Steamboat Springs, CO) - See all my reviews
It makes me look 10 pounds lighter .without costing over $100. It is modest, both in the legs and on top. It fits my figure well. The shirred suit, hides tummies that have had babies. I haven't had it long enough to know about the endurance plus feature. It fits snuggly, so perhaps I should have purchased the size larger to ensure not putting my thumb through it while pulling it on

5.0 out of 5 stars My first Speedo, February 25, 2013
Am impressed with the quality and fit for a plus size suit. The back could have a bit more coverage, but that is just my preference. It still does its job. I will continue to order them.

1.0 out of 5 stars SIZING IS OFF, December 24, 2013
B. BOYD (Guilford, CT USA) - See all my reviews
Sizing feels seriously off. I wear a 10 and got the 12 to hang around in and I can't even get into it. Won't try speedo again, back to Land's End!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous swimming suit - lap swimming and other, February 28, 2013
I am an avid lap swimmer with the challenges of older age (mid 50s) and a generous physique. I was concerned about this suit after reading some of the other comments especially regarding the top of the suit and keeping everything "in".

NO PROBLEM. The suit is modest, fits very, very well and holds all important parts in place. I couldn't be more pleased. I think the correct size is the most important when choosing and the website offers good advice in this regard.

You can't go wrong with this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Suit!, August 8, 2012
This review is from: Speedo Side Shirred Tank One Piece (Apparel)
I purchased this swimsuit a couple of weeks ago and absolutely love it. The shearing hides my belly and the suit fits well overall. I am 5'3" and 138 lbs and I ordered a size 12 because I read another review somewhere that said to order one size larger than your regular size. I think a size 10 would have been too tight on me. I am very happy with my purchase and I highly recommend this swimsuit.

Speedo Side Shirred Tank One Piece