4.0 out of 5 stars Big shoe on a little foot
My daughter wears a 13 1/2, so I ordered the 13/1. They are too big on her, giving too much room between the big toe and the tip of the shoe. I don't think it would stay on when wet. This happened with my boy's pair as well. He wears an 11 1/2 and the 11/12 were too big. My kids have wide feet, but that didn't seem to be an issue when trying them on. regards, Mrs. L.
Published on April 4, 2012 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars a bit rough around the edges
The sufwalker extreme fit narrow, not small. My seven year old thought that these water shoes looked great, but they left some uncomfortable blisters and scrapes on his feet; he doesn't have very wide feet. Such are the risks of buying shoes online
Published 15 months ago by amy

4.0 out of 5 stars Big shoe on a little foot, April 4, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars So happy I bought these, November 2, 2012
I bought these to go on my camping trip. They are the best! I used them while swimming in the lake and walking on rocks. They have slip guards and they are so comfortable to walk and swim in. I ended up buying a pair for everyone in my family. They were nice and snug and I did purchase them in my size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to put on/take off, March 30, 2010
The best thing about these water shoes is that my 7 year old son is able to put them on, adjust them and take them off easily by himself. The adjustable elastic band around the ankle keeps them on. The liner removes, which is good for getting sand out of them--just remember to keep the liner very flat when it is drying so that it doesn't curl up and become ill-fitting in the shoe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Too Big, September 7, 2011
This review is from: Speedo Surfwalker Extreme Water Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid) (Apparel)
I ordered and received these today. The quality looks good but they are HUGE. The size chart says that size 5 is 9 inches long. These are 10 inches long. Huge. I have to return them, but I'm not sure what size to order since they come in dual size increments, i.e. 4/5, etc and with these being 1 inch too big the next smaller size is less than 1/2 inch smaller. Otherwise, they seem good.

2.0 out of 5 stars a bit rough around the edges, June 19, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great water shoe BUT...., April 23, 2013
I originally ordered these water shoes for my 11 year old. She wears a 4 sometimes a 5 depending on the shoe. Well, these were extremely large on her. In fact, they fit my oldest daughter who wears a size 8!!! We will not be returning them because my oldest can wear them but they are definitely mismarked or run extremely large.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and Safety, July 9, 2011
T. N. Taylor (Rockingham County, NC United States) - See all my reviews
These water shoes worked great for my 7-year-old when we went to Wet'n'Wild. Kept her from slipping all over the place and kept her from stepping on the [whatever it was that I was trodding on in my bare feet] on the pools' bottom. Should have gotten a pair for myself. Now I can barely get the things off the kid; she wants to wear them as house slippers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hug the pool bottom and surround, January 25, 2013
Safe! Safe!
Theses shoes grip and protect tender feet from rough cement and stucco, while preventing slips and falls. Wish I had had them in the water parks at DisneyWorld.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, October 22, 2012
These water shoes lasted the season and are still together! Worth the money and if she grows out of these by next year, I will be buying the same pair just bigger!

3.0 out of 5 stars Will probably work, but seem to fit large, March 24, 2014
Jen "buckeyevets" (Cleveland, Ohio United States) - See all my reviews
I bought these for my son for an upcoming trip to the Carribean where the beaches have more reef and rough sand. I like the construction--the seams appear strong, and the rubber sole feels strong and thick to protect little feet from getting scuffed up.

The fit is a little odd, however. The opening is very narrow and difficult to stretch, but I assume that is to ensure that the shoes stay in place while swimming or running. And the length seems to run about 1/2 size too large. My son measures at between a 13.5 and 1 shoe, and there is A LOT of room in the toe. Not enough to make it worthwhile to return, mind you, as the next size down would be outgrown by the end of the summer! But other's should keep this in mind if their child is on the low end of the sizing.

Rate and Discover Movies