Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Speedo Women's Surfwalker Pro 2.0 Amphibious Pull-On Water Shoe
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on July 31, 2014
I purchased this item prior to going to visit Sedona, Arizona, where the creek bed is completely covered in rocks of all shapes and sizes, some of which are moss-covered. These provided the grip that was necessary to navigate the slippery ones, while protecting feet and toes from any cuts from rocks. Highly recommend!
on August 6, 2014
These are very hard to get on and off especially when feet are wet. The workmanship is cheap and they aren't worth the money. I'll keep shopping for pool shoes, and use slides for the shower. Speedo needs to either make these better or not put their name on them.
on August 21, 2014
I went to Sports Chalet to find my wife a pair of water shoes for our kayaking trip. The water shoes I found there were generic, looked like poor quality construction. Plus they were $23(not including sales tax)and just plain black. The speedo Sufwalker are stylish, and higher construction quality. My wife felt they were comfortable and appreciated the fact that they are not just plain black.
on August 11, 2014
I have been pleased with the water shoes. There are times when going barefoot just is not safe and it has been a plus to be able to explore tide water pools without worrying about my feet being cut on the rocks. Wish I had bought them sooner.
on May 31, 2014
These shoes fit snug which I guess is good when you get in the water. The design is nice, however the seams inside surprisingly chaffed my foot. I put some anti-chaff cream on and that seemed to work ok.
on October 13, 2014
I'm having a hard time finding a water shoe that doesn't have seams on the inside that rub on the foot. This shoe rubs on the big toes. I just tried them on and walked around a few minutes and the seams hurt my big toes. I wear a 9W to 9-1/2 and bought a 10. They were just slightly too long. Also, the insoles aren't attached to the shoe. Not sure how well they would do in water based on the reviews I've read, I,e. whether they would bunch up unless glued down. Have to return.
on August 13, 2014
I normally wear a 6.5 shoe but had to buy a 7 in this shoe. I am glad I did. The 7 is perfect. I absolutely love these shoes. they mold well to my feet and are very comfortable.
on May 16, 2014
Nice sleek fit, perfect for water aerobics. Speedo is a good brand for water wear. I like the neoprene fabric and the shoes dry quickly.
on August 8, 2014
This is the third pair of these shoes I have purchased and I do like them. The chlorine in the pool does a number on the mesh after a while, which is why I've had to replace them. They provide good traction on the bottom of the pool.
on September 14, 2014
I ordered one for my wife and one for me for our honeymoon to the greek islands. We knew that the beaches in Greece aren't as sandy and soft so we bought these for protection from the rocks. Not only did they do their job but we also used them to hike up and down several trails that were sometimes needed to get to those beaches. We also used them on a short hike up a volcanic mountain. They were used pretty much when we needed something more than flip flops but less than proper sneakers or shoes. It helped us to pack much less on day trips as they served multiple roles. I usually wear size 9.5 but bought 10 and they fit well. Best investment of the trip.