Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Speedo Women's PowerFLEX Eco UPF 50+ Long Sleeve Zip-Front Rashguard
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on March 11, 2014
I wanted a long-sleeve rash guard for max sun protection, but disliked the idea of having to take off that much wet fabric over my head when I retreat under the beach umbrella, so the zipper is a great solution. I usually wear a 8-10 in blouses, so expecting it to fit tight, I ordered the large. I am exchanging it for a medium. The large was too large. I am hourglass shaped and there was a lot of excess fabric in the stomach area. Also excess fabric in the armpit area. Other than being too big, I liked the shape, sleeve length, fabric weight and quality, etc. I'm looking forward to getting the medium and heading to the beach!
on May 31, 2014
I have not worn this swimming yet but love the idea of long sleeve sun protection since I swim a lot year-round. The fit was roomy and I love the zipper for convenience. It has a flattering cut. I am about a size 8 and I ordered a medium and it fits snug but not tight. Hopefully this will hold up but a good product. :)
on June 30, 2015
I am 5'2'' , 145lbs, with a large bust, I would have ordered a L but took the advice of many other reviewers that this item runs big. The medium fits me well. The sleeves are way too long, but this is not a big problem. The zipper pull seems a little flimsy.
on January 3, 2015
I purchased this for water aerobics, the fabric stretched, so I would suggest going one size smaller if using it in the water for active things. I ended up cuffing the sleeves and the tightness around the body was lost - but other than that it was a great purchase.
on August 2, 2014
I was skeptical purchasing this rashguard for such an expensive price. I'm not sorry I bought it - I can swim laps in the middle of the day without my skin being damaged and when the pool is on the cool side, it helps with keeping me warm. I also like the fit, as I have no problem swimming laps while wearing it.
on August 27, 2014
I was doing pool exercises and getting way too much sun, even with lots of sun block. Saw lady who had full body rash guards on her 2 kids, ask her about them and ordered this one. Has worked well for my needs.
on May 31, 2015
Very disappointed in the durability of this jacket. I bought it to wear when I swim in the ocean and have done so less than a dozen times. After each use, I rinsed out the salt water and hang it up to dry in my shower. Despite the small number of times it has been worn and my efforts to maintain the product, the zipper will no longer work. Without the ability to zip the jacket, it is worthless to me and has been a waste of my money. I was very surprised that I could not return it and am now stuck with a defective product.
on August 1, 2014
I bought this for a beach trip this summer, since the water in San Diego last year was way too cold for me (though I went in on a dare from my daughter). The long-sleeved zip design was perfect. The shirt helped streamline my shape. I ride boogie boards in the surf. I had no problems with the shirt riding up. It fit well enough that I didn't have any chafing under my arms. The zipper makes it so much easier to get on and off, especially once it's wet. I would buy more of them in different colors if I could.
on May 22, 2016
The convenience of the front zip is great, but I'm giving it three stars because of the extremely long sleeves. I normally buy O'Neill or Body Glove rashguards, and the sleeve length is perfect. Apparently Speedo buyers have weirdly long arms. I'm going to have to cut them because I teach swimming and my students grab onto the extra fabric.

It also has more fabric in the body than I'm used to--most people probably will like this, but I want a snug fit from my rashguards so that my students can't grab on.
on July 14, 2015
After reading the reviews, I decided to order a medium instead of a small. I'm 5'6" and 140 and generally wear medium tops. This fits snug and I haven't worn it in the water yet. The sleeves are very tight and long but you can move easily in the material. I anticipate over time the sleeves will stretch out as well as the rest of the top. The material is comfortable but a little stiffer than some other rash guards. What I really like about this is the zipper. I'm looking forward to using this on the beach and in the pool.