4.0 out of 5 stars A little on the small side; no padding at chest area
I wear size 0 sometimes 2 pants, weight 120 lb, 5'6". I ordered size 36 thinking it might be too big but it fits nicely. There is no extra padding in front at chest area neither is there pockets to insert any padding. I'd like it more if there is some thickness up front.
Published 8 months ago by Majiangyu

3.0 out of 5 stars Good suit but it's junior sizing
I ordered this swimsuit in the 30 and 32 both were too small. I am almost always a size 0 dress size, size 24 waist, 32 hip. I am going to give it one more try by ordering the size 34 because I do like the style - and it's at a great price!
Published 11 months ago by LA2014

4.0 out of 5 stars A little on the small side; no padding at chest area, June 6, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, January 23, 2014
MnNM (somewhere New Mexico) - See all my reviews
This suit is a good value as it is lined both in the front and back. The material is good and the coverage in the back doesn't leave me feeling like I'm mooning the lifeguards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedo Women's Pro LT Learn to Swim Super Pro Swimsuit, Black, 38, June 10, 2014
I read the amazon reviews for this swimsuit. Many suggested that I should size up either one or two sizes. I ended up purchasing a size 38 suit as opposed to a size 34. The fit is fine so I'm very glad that I did. Also -- the suit is lined. I had Initially been worried that this suit would not have enough support for a C cup. But this is not the case. In addition, the lining is thick enough so that nipples will not be visible by either color or bulge.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... I tried the 34 first but the 36 fit best for me, July 15, 2014
I am 5'4" and 115lbs and I tried the 34 first but the 36 fit best for me. The material is excellent and it feels great, the fit is awesome and I feel totally contained.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good suit but it's junior sizing, March 8, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied, May 2, 2014
The swimsuit arrived on time. The swim suit fits very well and is thick. It is very good quality. We are very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Suit for the Causal or Competitive Swimmer, April 1, 2014
I was a competitive swimmer for about a decade before I went to college and recently decided to work swimming back into my weekly workout schedule. I have now worn this suit a few times and must say it was a great choice. The fit is exactly as I expected. I have seen some people post that they seem small but I think they might not know their sizes as well as they think (swimsuit sizes do NOT lie). The suit itself doesn't bunch or pinch uncomfortably, and the thick straps allow for less strain on a single area of the shoulders. As I have only had it for a few weeks, I don't know how it will fade in the future due to chlorine but I recommend thoroughly rinsing out after every use and air drying.

4.0 out of 5 stars Small sizes, July 26, 2014
I weigh 89 lbs and wear a 00P or XXS in regular clothes. Size 34 borders on too small, but it fits well enough for me to use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Order based on largest area!, June 12, 2014
Very comfortable swim suit. I order two sizes up and it fits everywhere but my hips (which are not not the smallest but I sized based on them) I feel it will stretch out and be perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super cute simsuit, June 10, 2014
The one-piece swimsuit is very cute. I ordered the one with 2 size up according to the reviews, and it fits me pretty well.