Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fire TV Stick Sun Care Stephen Marley Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 24, 2013
I like the style and practicality. I think that the instructions could be more clear and readable. I get the many different languages and guess they could benefit from that as well. While it is advertised as a Swim Sport Watch, it does have some caveats. None the less, I am very pleased with it.
on August 11, 2013
The strap does not loop through a fastener like a regular watch. It is constantly coming off. The hands are white on a white face, so it's difficult to tell the time.
on April 26, 2013
I was not happy with this product and had to return two of them. They arrived with dead batteries I believe, anyway they were not working.
on March 29, 2013
I was looking for a simple water proof watch to use that could be set easily without pushing multiple buttons.
on February 22, 2014
Piece of junk broken when I got it, broken replacement sent. Dial fell off then stops working all the time. I think they are rejects.
on August 22, 2013
I LOVE THE WATCH, BUT THE STRAP IS ALMOST TO SHORT FOR MY ARM. I HAVE TO FASTEN IT IN THE FIRST HOLE,
on January 28, 2015
Love it. Perfect size and color for summer and swimming!