5.0 out of 5 stars fit great

3.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating Insole
Published on June 12, 2008 by Charlene

5.0 out of 5 stars fit great, March 10, 2007
J. Hardin (Sebastian, FL) - See all my reviews
I bought these shoes for myself and a mens pair for my husband as we were going to Jamaica to climb Dunns River falls. These shoes were the best, they were tight enough to stay on well but were also comfortable. We made it climbing up the great falls never slipping and feeling confident of our safety. The shoes are also stylish, they went with my suit well. The price cant be beat. We measured our feet and sized them accordingly. Thanks for a great deal on a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Look good, work well, July 12, 2010
These water shoes look snazzy in two shades of blue, and are very comfortable and quite durable. There are two things to watch out for however:

1. Like most water shoes they tend to run big, so if you are a half size you may want to order the next size down.

2. Like all water shoes and rubber boots, the insoles are not glued into place. I always take mine to the shoe repair shop and get the insoles glued into place before I start wearing them, otherwise the insole curls up and folds up inside the shoe after a few wearings.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, April 21, 2008
My sole reason for purchasing these water shoes were for water aerobics. They work wonderful. They are very comfortable, look great, and have great traction.

3.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating Insole, June 12, 2008
This review is from: Speedo Women's Surfwalker Pro Water Shoe (Shoes)
I ordered these shoes to wear for aqua-therapy that I must attend three times a week. The shoes are very comfortable and look nice. I didn't check the sizing so they are a little big but that is my fault. Apparently they run slightly large. My only complaint is the insole. The very first time I wore these in the water the insole curled under my toes and it was very uncomfortable trying to keep them where they belong while doing the therapeutic exercises I needed to be focusing on. It was definitely a distraction. Walking on the treadmill in the water was also very difficult because the insoles kept slipping. I will likely go back to wearing my old water shoes for this reason. If I could figure out a way to keep the insoles in place, this would be the perfect water shoe for what I need.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoes, June 11, 2008
Very sturdy, good looking but little heavy. I liked it's thick sole that will be very handy when walking the rocky bottom. I ordered half a size down and it fits perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Water Walking 101, March 23, 2008
Great price, great product ! Adds safety and comfort to Water Walking Therapy Program.I bought a pair for myself and a pair for my Daughter, makes the exercizes more effective.We love the shoes !

4.0 out of 5 stars Water Shoes, June 15, 2008
A. Miller (Colorado, USA) - See all my reviews
I bought these to use for water aerobics. They are not supportive enough for impact on the pool floor for me. These water shoes would be great for time at the pool, lake or ocean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great water shoes, September 8, 2008
These are a great pair of water shoes in the middle price range. I was actually able to hike through a rain forest with these on and not get blisters. Dried quickly too once they got wet. I would recommend these shoes especially if you don't want to buy the cheapest ones out there but don't want to spend too much either.

4.0 out of 5 stars Durable and fashionable!, March 24, 2008
In my experience I avoid wearing water shoes, though it would be the best thing for me to do on the abrasive earth beneath my feet like the Caribbean reef! Well, these shoes changed my whole opinion of the dorky water shoe - and they come in a sassy, yet subtle light green. Durable and Fashionable!

3.0 out of 5 stars Speedo Women's Water Shoe, October 18, 2008
As an avid aquafit enthusiast, I was looking forward to trying these new shoes instead of the more "typical" aqua shoes held on with velcro. The shoes arrived right on time and so far so good, have held their shape and elasticity. I did have to pull out the inner sole, but that's typical I think for water shoes. I would recommend these shoes and the supplier.

Speedo Women's Surfwalker Pro Water Shoe