Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on March 10, 2007
I bought these shoes for myself and a mens pair for my husband as we were going to Jamaica to climb Dunns River falls. These shoes were the best, they were tight enough to stay on well but were also comfortable. We made it climbing up the great falls never slipping and feeling confident of our safety. The shoes are also stylish, they went with my suit well. The price cant be beat. We measured our feet and sized them accordingly. Thanks for a great deal on a great product.
11 comment131 of 133 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 12, 2010
These water shoes look snazzy in two shades of blue, and are very comfortable and quite durable. There are two things to watch out for however:

1. Like most water shoes they tend to run big, so if you are a half size you may want to order the next size down.

2. Like all water shoes and rubber boots, the insoles are not glued into place. I always take mine to the shoe repair shop and get the insoles glued into place before I start wearing them, otherwise the insole curls up and folds up inside the shoe after a few wearings.
11 comment116 of 118 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 21, 2008
My sole reason for purchasing these water shoes were for water aerobics. They work wonderful. They are very comfortable, look great, and have great traction.
0Comment66 of 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 12, 2008
I ordered these shoes to wear for aqua-therapy that I must attend three times a week. The shoes are very comfortable and look nice. I didn't check the sizing so they are a little big but that is my fault. Apparently they run slightly large. My only complaint is the insole. The very first time I wore these in the water the insole curled under my toes and it was very uncomfortable trying to keep them where they belong while doing the therapeutic exercises I needed to be focusing on. It was definitely a distraction. Walking on the treadmill in the water was also very difficult because the insoles kept slipping. I will likely go back to wearing my old water shoes for this reason. If I could figure out a way to keep the insoles in place, this would be the perfect water shoe for what I need.
33 comments83 of 91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 11, 2008
Very sturdy, good looking but little heavy. I liked it's thick sole that will be very handy when walking the rocky bottom. I ordered half a size down and it fits perfectly.
0Comment29 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 15, 2008
I bought these to use for water aerobics. They are not supportive enough for impact on the pool floor for me. These water shoes would be great for time at the pool, lake or ocean.
0Comment23 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 23, 2008
Great price, great product ! Adds safety and comfort to Water Walking Therapy Program.I bought a pair for myself and a pair for my Daughter, makes the exercizes more effective.We love the shoes !
0Comment26 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 8, 2008
These are a great pair of water shoes in the middle price range. I was actually able to hike through a rain forest with these on and not get blisters. Dried quickly too once they got wet. I would recommend these shoes especially if you don't want to buy the cheapest ones out there but don't want to spend too much either.
11 comment19 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 24, 2008
In my experience I avoid wearing water shoes, though it would be the best thing for me to do on the abrasive earth beneath my feet like the Caribbean reef! Well, these shoes changed my whole opinion of the dorky water shoe - and they come in a sassy, yet subtle light green. Durable and Fashionable!
0Comment24 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 18, 2008
As an avid aquafit enthusiast, I was looking forward to trying these new shoes instead of the more "typical" aqua shoes held on with velcro. The shoes arrived right on time and so far so good, have held their shape and elasticity. I did have to pull out the inner sole, but that's typical I think for water shoes. I would recommend these shoes and the supplier.
0Comment28 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

See 1 answered question