Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on March 10, 2007
I bought these shoes for myself and a mens pair for my husband as we were going to Jamaica to climb Dunns River falls. These shoes were the best, they were tight enough to stay on well but were also comfortable. We made it climbing up the great falls never slipping and feeling confident of our safety. The shoes are also stylish, they went with my suit well. The price cant be beat. We measured our feet and sized them accordingly. Thanks for a great deal on a great product.
11 comment|131 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 12, 2010
These water shoes look snazzy in two shades of blue, and are very comfortable and quite durable. There are two things to watch out for however:

1. Like most water shoes they tend to run big, so if you are a half size you may want to order the next size down.

2. Like all water shoes and rubber boots, the insoles are not glued into place. I always take mine to the shoe repair shop and get the insoles glued into place before I start wearing them, otherwise the insole curls up and folds up inside the shoe after a few wearings.
11 comment|116 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 21, 2008
My sole reason for purchasing these water shoes were for water aerobics. They work wonderful. They are very comfortable, look great, and have great traction.
on June 12, 2008
I ordered these shoes to wear for aqua-therapy that I must attend three times a week. The shoes are very comfortable and look nice. I didn't check the sizing so they are a little big but that is my fault. Apparently they run slightly large. My only complaint is the insole. The very first time I wore these in the water the insole curled under my toes and it was very uncomfortable trying to keep them where they belong while doing the therapeutic exercises I needed to be focusing on. It was definitely a distraction. Walking on the treadmill in the water was also very difficult because the insoles kept slipping. I will likely go back to wearing my old water shoes for this reason. If I could figure out a way to keep the insoles in place, this would be the perfect water shoe for what I need.
33 comments|83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 11, 2008
Very sturdy, good looking but little heavy. I liked it's thick sole that will be very handy when walking the rocky bottom. I ordered half a size down and it fits perfectly.
on June 15, 2008
I bought these to use for water aerobics. They are not supportive enough for impact on the pool floor for me. These water shoes would be great for time at the pool, lake or ocean.
on March 23, 2008
Great price, great product ! Adds safety and comfort to Water Walking Therapy Program.I bought a pair for myself and a pair for my Daughter, makes the exercizes more effective.We love the shoes !
on September 8, 2008
These are a great pair of water shoes in the middle price range. I was actually able to hike through a rain forest with these on and not get blisters. Dried quickly too once they got wet. I would recommend these shoes especially if you don't want to buy the cheapest ones out there but don't want to spend too much either.
on August 7, 2012
I absolutely love how these look (I got the light blue ones), and they fit really well. I'd be delighted with them except that, having only worn them twice, the footpad in one has already come loose and bunches up in odd places under my foot. It's pretty annoying. I spend a lot of time trying to tug the pad back into place, but that only works for a min or so. I'm thinking of trying to reglue it, but I'd have to figure out what type of glue to use.

Such a shame because I really like these shoes otherwise.
on November 6, 2011
After reading the reviews here recommending ordering a smaller size, I got a size 9 even though in shoes I normally wear a 9 WW. It was too small, so I returned it and ordered another in a size 10 (which came only 3 days later). It fits perfectly and I feel much safer walking from the locker room to the pool and in the pool during my water aerobics classes.

See 1 answered question