5.0 out of 5 stars Spending the Day in ancient Rome, May 14, 2009
This review is from: Spend the Day in Ancient Rome: Projects and Activities that Bring the Past to Life (Paperback)
I used this book for my 6th grade Social Studies class. We had already studied the ancient history and economy of Greece and Rome and just completed a unit on Greek mythology. We ended the unit with the information and projects in this book. The projects were excellent and easy to do and the kids enjoyed them. We ended our unit with a big celebration using the suggestions for the Roman meal. I highly recommend this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, April 11, 2013
I bought this for my daughter to come up with a sixth grade project for her country report. She had picked Rome and we were going for a Roman soldier's gear and this book was incredibly detailed with those drawings. Yet, we found other great things inside and ending up making a Roman aqueduct instead, and this book inspired us to do that! It is written more on a middle school to early high school level, but an intelligent child will have no problem with it. And the pictures are awesome - detailed and colorful, hand drawn.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect book for homeschooling, September 24, 2013
I love how the factual information is brought to life through story and projects. My kids and I both enjoyed learning together about Ancient Rome. Teachers and homeschooling moms should grab this book up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to understand, good for teaching, April 13, 2010
When my nephew was assigned a school project about ancient Rome, I bought this book for him. The pictures are well done and the explanations are thorough. I would definitely suggest this to teachers or students looking for help on a Rome project. My nephew is in fifth grade and he really enjoyed this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you could want to know about Roma, July 23, 2014
great informational book for my student teaching project.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice book., September 13, 2008
Benny Pamaly (South Point, OH USA) - See all my reviews
This was a nice, new book. It was just what I was expecting. Perfect for any teacher wanting to teach Ancient Rome.

$15.95 $14.35