4.0 out of 5 stars nice art photo book
Published on June 19, 2009 by E. Van Der Scratchy

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what we expected
We thought this might steer a walking tour of Boston, since we are Spenser fans, but didn't find it helpful in that regard
Published 6 months ago by Christine Shirtcliff

4.0 out of 5 stars nice art photo book, June 19, 2009
This review is from: Spenser's Boston (Hardcover)
I love Spenser and have read every Spenser book several times (at least). This book is a great art photo book of Boston, I enjoy the pictures. This book is NOT what I was hoping for: it is not pictures of places in the Spenser books, or if it is they're certainly not labeled as such. It's just photos of Boston divided up by season. Like I said they're nice photos, but if you're hoping for fuel for your imagination when you read your Spenser books, this won't help.

5.0 out of 5 stars It was great, December 30, 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Spenser's Boston (Hardcover)
It was an excellent display of photographs, but the price was far from reasonable (it cost $120 used). I recommend it for any die-hard Spenser fans, but otherwise, don't bother.

4.0 out of 5 stars Spenser's Boston, December 2, 2012
This review is from: Spenser's Boston (Hardcover)
Everything you wanted to know about Boston, but were afraid to ask. Makes my (infrequent) visits to Boston a pleasure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
Great coffee table book

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what we expected, June 22, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Brought back memories of Boston, May 20, 2014
This review is from: Spenser's Boston (Hardcover)
Happened to see this shortly after returning home from my first trip to Boston. Loved seeing Boston the way I did and in other seasons. Not a lot of description about the town, more quotes from the Spencer series. Some had to do with the pictures, others more random. Quick read but much time looking back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Addition to My Spenser Collection, April 12, 2014
This review is from: Spenser's Boston (Hardcover)
I collect Robert P. Parker's Spenser novels in hardcover, and I came across this by accident and love it. The photos used of Boston, MA are absolutly amazing. I'm qusi familiar w/ Boston from the tv series Spenser for Hire (Which needs to be put on DVD!) and can imagine well from Mr. Parker's descriptions, he was able to make Boston come alive in his books, but seeing it all like this with appropiate passages from numerous Spenser mysteries makes for a great addition for Spenser fans, or those who love pictorials.

Spenser's Boston
Spenser's Boston by Kasho Kumagai (Hardcover - Dec. 1994)
Used & New from: $44.54