5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and comfortable shoes!
Published on May 12, 2011 by Sarah

2.0 out of 5 stars Wore them again and got bad blisters on my heels
I am normally a size 10 in Sperry's, so that is what I ordered. I received these shoes and wore them that day. At first, I thought I just had to break them in because they seemed a bit small. I had worn them for a few days and no change. The length was too short, and the width was too wide. Wore them again and got bad blisters on my heels. Don't buy these.
Published 2 months ago by vanessa

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and comfortable shoes!, May 12, 2011
I was very excited to get these shoes from Amazon, I have never owned a pair of Sperrys or boat shoes for that matter, but I read so many good reviews I figured I would try them because they are so cute. I received them four days ago and have been wearing them every day to get them broken in. When they arrived they were in perfect condition and after four days they still look like the day they came in, despite walking outside and in the grass a lot. They are already perfectly broken in and are extremely comfortable! I bought a half size smaller than I normally wear in the medium (regular) width, based on the reviews and they fit perfectly, so be aware of the size difference when you are ordering. When I first tried them on they felt like they were narrow in the front of the shoe around where the toes are which made me nervous about pain issues. After one or two days of wearing them they fit my feet fine in that area, as the leather must have stretched slightly to accommodate my foot. Walking in them the second and third day, while the front area conformed to my foot, the backs of them were slightly rubbing on my heels. Today is the fourth day and they are no longer rubbing on my heels and they feel so comfortable. Be aware if you buy these shoes that they do take a few days to wear in, but once they do they are great! I have already received so many compliments on them, from both guys and girls. I recommend wearing them with shoe liners, especially the ones by Hue, which are good quality, do not slip and do not show. If any more wearing issues come up I will update my review, but for now I am very impressed with them and highly recommend them for everyday use!

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I wanted..., February 2, 2012
These shoes are everything I wanted! I have been looking for an alternative to ballet flats to wear with skinny jeans, and these are the ones! When I first started to look at them the biggest problem was deciding on what size to get. I have flat (aka no arch) and sorta wide feet, and most of the reviews said to "order half a size down." This was not the solution for me, I knew that if I would order down a half size they would be too small so I ordered my regular size of 8.5. They fit perfect! They were a little snug at first but they stretched and formed to my feet. The bottom line is, if you have wider feet, like me, definitely order your regular size, but if you have narrower feet order a half size down. Oh, and before I forget, the shipping was super fast and arrived in 2 days!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, September 22, 2013
I'm 17 and got these as a birthday present. They are so cute and also very comfortable. I usually wear a 9 in tennis shoes and an 8.5 to 9 in dress shoes so I got the 8.5 and they fit well. My only complaint is that they rub a bit on the heels if I do a lot of walking but they're fine if I put Bandaids on my heels. I've worn them through the rain and they've held up well. Just don't untie the laces because it's impossible to tie them the same way again. Overall I love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hello comfort and style!, February 16, 2013
S. M. Kirkland (The Villages, FL) - See all my reviews
Comfort, style, color...absolutely cool! Love these shoes, have them in 4 different colors...and losts of nice compliments....and....I don't even own a boat! Thanks.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wore them again and got bad blisters on my heels, July 4, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy shoes, November 4, 2013
Sheri Goldenberg (Farmingville, NY United States) - See all my reviews
The color is a little bit lighter than I expected, but these shoes are still the classic and comfy Sperry.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!, June 17, 2014
I love these shoes! They are extremely comfortable. The size was the same as my other sperry's, therefore it fit just as expected :)
Note: Sperry shoes and sperry flip flops do NOT have the same size criteria.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like this, May 16, 2014
They gave me blisters the first day, but they stretched a little, seeing as they're leather. Now, they fit like a dream and just in time for summer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fit and super cute!, April 9, 2014
Great pair of shoes for the fall or summer! Very striking in the sun. I always get great compliments when I wear them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoes, March 11, 2014
I love these shoes. I am usually between a 6 and a 6.5 and the 6 fit perfectly. The 6.5 were too big and my heel kept flipping out of the shoes. I can already tell these will be my warm weather go to shoes.

Rate and Discover Movies