5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful boat shoe
Top-siders are a classic. I had my first ones when I was 7 or 8 years old and since then, design has not changed a bit and still are one of the most, if not the most, stylish boat shoes one can find anywhere.

Published 2 months ago by Justanotherguy

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking... but not Top-Sider quality
Super nice looking shoes but for some reason they don't have the same high quality internal material.

This pair make my feet sweaty which NEVER happened with other Top siders. I've worn this brand for 5+ years and it had never happened before. I actually purchased 2 pairs from different vendors inthe same transaction, and I only had the problem with this pair.
Published 2 months ago by Jaime Arreola

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful boat shoe, July 15, 2014

These shoes fit as expected. I was a little worried that I have read some reviews where it said that they may run a bit short. At least that was not my case. They fit perfectly.

I am very glad with my purchase and certainly would buy these shoes again. Cannot wait to wear them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking shoe!, April 21, 2014
Hubby is a typical 45 y/o conservative business suit & tie guy. He needed a pair of weekend casual shoes to wear with shorts, jeans, etc. These shoes are great. He normally wears a size 12 but heard they run small so ordered size 13 and they fit him perfectly! He loves these casually cool shoes! Highly recommend, nice soft leather, colors are just as pictured.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than macys, August 11, 2014
The shoes fit really well and offer the comfort you'd not expect them to provide. The tan is a little lighter than what I was expecting, but all in all a very good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, July 15, 2014
Beautiful shoes for half the price and arrived in 2 days. Couldn't be happier with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sperry Top-Sider Men's Authentic Original Cyclone Boat Shoe, July 17, 2014
This are so comfortable and look great. i will be buying more from this company.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 14, 2014
The shoes was great; yet the colour wasn't as expected and desired but it was good anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful shoe. not as much arch support as in ..., July 9, 2014
John Lonergan "joloner" (San Francisco, CA, USA) - See all my reviews
beautiful shoe. not as much arch support as in other Top-Siders. Definitely worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe - Can't go wrong with Sperry, June 27, 2014
I love these shoes for summer time events. They wear well, are constructed nicely and fit like a glove. Well done Sperry!

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking... but not Top-Sider quality, June 25, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, and great quality - wrong colors., August 2, 2014
My first pair of sperries! Comfy, fit perfect and look great. However, photo depicts 3 unique colours: dark brown, a lighter shade of brown and then green. There are only TWO colors, brown and green. All the brown is closer to the lighter shade shown in the image.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›