5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Pair!
Published on January 26, 2009 by Geaux Tigers

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware Inaccurate Color "Linen Oat" Shown on Web Photo
Published 18 months ago by Rush Goodspeed

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Pair!, January 26, 2009
I'm definitely a "Sperry's" kind of girl. I've been wearing these shoes since my parents dressed me as a kid. In face, I wear them so often that every year for Christmas I get a pair from my dad. As with all Sperry's they do take some time to break in, however I have found with this particular pair (I've owned PLENTY) it doesn't take long to break in. They are by far the most comfortable pair of shoes I own. I wear them with shorts or pants, and I wear them pretty much daily (except to work obviously)
Anyway, to make it short...These are pretty much the best shoes ever :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, June 9, 2011
I really love these shoes! They are super comfortable, and they were shipped so quickly. However, after reading other reviews I was contemplating going down to an 8.5 (I usually wear a 9) but I didn't. At first, the 9 felt perfect, but after wearing it a bit, an 8.5 may have been even better.

4.0 out of 5 stars great fit, hard to clean, October 16, 2007
Kathy (Houston, TX) - See all my reviews
I have five pairs of Topsiders, all different, and love the fit and style. The white/blue pair is nearly impossible to keep clean - grime just soaks into the soft leather same for the peach color but not quite as bad. Maybe a leather treatment would help.

5.0 out of 5 stars love the shoe, February 9, 2011
I love this shoe...they are so comfortable. You may need to buy a size smaller. I wear a size 8 but i bought a 7.5 and i could have go away with buying a 7. All in all they are a great shoe!

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER comfortable shoe, March 24, 2012
While I did not purchase this shoe from Amazon.com, I just have to say they are ridiculously comfortable shoes. I have the linen/oat version with the longer toe box, and right out of the box they were comfortable and did not cause any blisters, etc like I usually get from new shoes. I have bony feet and the shorter toe box version hit me in the wrong spots, but the pair with the longer toe area was perfect. I can't say enough good things about these shoes. If you are contemplating buying a pair, I highly suggest you do! For me, they were about half a size too big. I generally wear a size 8 but they were slipping off my heel, whereas a 7.5 fits perfectly.

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware Inaccurate Color "Linen Oat" Shown on Web Photo, December 31, 2012
For anyone considering the Topsider color listed as "Linen Oat", please be aware that there is no such color and if ordered, you will receive a pair which are exactly as shown for the color "Linen/Oat". The web page for this shoe lists these are two (2) separate color options (although very similar in name) and with different photos show for each, BUT after receiving the wrong color twice, I contacted the Vendor & Amazon who confirmed that they are the same color and the "darker" tan photos are just wrong. I am trying to get Amazon to fix this by eliminating the inaccurate option and darker color shown, but who knows if that will actually ever get done.

Meanwhile, to anyone that may read this....DON'T ORDER "LINEN OAT" unless you want a light flesh tan color shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sperry is So Very! :), May 20, 2007
All Sperry top-siders are comfortable but of course we have all known this since we were in junior high. That's when I got my first pair. I recently purchased 3 pairs for the summer. They are great for running around town in and I've found they work out well in rain storms too!

Great shoes that will last forever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes!, August 30, 2013
Ordered these for my daughter who attends a school which requires blue shoes as part of her school uniform. I was tired off her flats always falling off her heels. These fit the bill as they stay securely on her feet. They are super cute without being too flashy so they pass the uniform code. The big plus is they have good support and are comfortable.

The service from Peltz Shoe was great. Order came in a timely manner and was able to track the package for expected delivery.

I've ordered from this company before without hassles. Will definitely buy from them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cozy, Good-Looking, and Durable, February 25, 2013
I'm just a huge fan of these shoes. I have two pairs of Sperry's now, and I assume I'll buy another pair in the future. These are nice-looking shoes, high quality, and easily broken-in. At first, they may feel a bit tight, but the leather stretches after a couple of wears to fit your feet comfortably. Order them in your regular shoe size. I wear these daily and they're very cozy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Color Shown, May 19, 2012
I selected a pair that was navy blue and had cute light blue plaid, the pair that I received was a different style shown and had an ugly red plaid that was not what I wanted, if you want to buy these shoes be open for receiving a different pair, because you will not get the pair that you wanted. After getting the wrong pair I tried to re add them to my cart to see what would happen and once they were added to the cart the picture changed from the ones that I wanted to the ones that I got. This was awful customer service, if you buy these double check that they do not change in your cart.

Sperry Top-Sider Bluefish 2-Eye Loafer - Women's Linen/Rose Plaid Sequins, 9.5
$85.00 $50.00
In stock. Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
Rate and Discover Movies